Pioli fools T.D.with the 1st transaction between them!

This shows you why Scott was his boss . I don't care how good the guy is, he's old and doesn't have much time left. To give up a 2nd round pick is stone robbery by the Chiefs.

I'll bet he doesn't play the whole season.

I think this is the 1st time T.D. has been fooled. That 2nd round pick will hurt the Falcons for a couple of years. The average age of the team just jumped by 3 years..

This shows you why Scott was his boss . I don't care how good the guy is, he's old and doesn't have much time left. To give up a 2nd round pick is stone robbery by the Chiefs.

I think this is the 1st time T.D. has been fooled. That 2nd round pick will hurt the Falcons for a couple of years. The average age of the team just jumped by 3 years..

Yeah, he's injury prone and walking with a cane. He's missed 2 whole games in those 12 years. His best production has been the last couple of years.

It seems I should be really concerned.

Although .... it seems to be your concern, not mine.

Tony Gonzales is the best TE to ever play the game! He had over 90 catches last season! He's 33, not 37! The guy is a 10 time Pro Bowler with experience galore! He brings more to the table than being the most prolific TE in the history of the NFL. He will help the locker room, teach the rest of the offense nuances of the game that they've never even thought about. He will free up the other weapons on the offense. And he'll make the Falcons have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league!

The Falcons have compensatory draft picks coming next year. This was taken into consideration by the F.O. before they decided to let the 2nd rounder go, I'm sure. At the very least, it takes some of the sting out of the trade. How has T.D. been fooled? He's added a piece to the Falcons puzzle that was necessary in their bid for a ring!

Notice where he's from: Cocoa Beach, Florida. Probably a Tampa Bay Sucaneer, I mean Bucaneer fan.

Is that fear I smell? Yeeeesssssss. Troll fear. Buc troll fear.

Bwuh-huh-huh-huh-ha!

Don't forget to wipe after you finish crappin' your pants.

doesn't play the whole season? the guy's missed 2 games in a 13 year career - we got a proven red zone threat (one thing that prevented us from getting td's in teh red zone last year) for a second round pick....a round in which we'll receive compensatory picks and will likely get back into before the '10 draft....

youre a joke

2nd round pic next year is equal to a 3rd rounder THIS year according to the draft chart. We now have veteran leadership at the TE position for about 3 more years.

The 13 th year in the NFL, your time is running out. He only missed 2 games in his carreer. That won't last that's a lot of aches and pains.

A team that is stilll rebuilding just made a bad move.

Buy his jersey tomorrow because he'll soon be a memory............

Well, if I were you, I'd get that order in fast. Here's a link:

Just for you, Frankie Knuckles ... Get 'em while they're hot!