The OFFICIAL Trade JA98 to Cheifs and I will cry tears of joy thread!

xFalconLord

The rumors on the street give me the idea that maybe, just maybe we can trade pick #24 and JA98 to Kansas City for Glenn Dorsey. Everyone seems to think that Jamaal is a 3-4 DE, so there it is. Draft guru around here Robb gave me the idea, and also mentioned that the the Chiefs may want to use our #24 pick to help them land Julius Peppers.

Hey, if we can get rid of our worst player, AND fill our biggest need in 1 trade, then I will officially do something crazy.

Thank you.

JA98 and a second round pick...

wont give up JA98 and first round pick for dorsey

id rather give tray lewis a shot and give JA98 a year to see what we have in him..i havent gave up on him

look at rodddy..his first two years.......i swear alot of ppl in her were callin him a bust..and look at him now

JA98 and a second round pick...

wont give up JA98 and first round pick for dorsey

Dude, I actually think KC would be LESS likely to do the trade if we threw in JA98 with that #24 pick. I mean, they have to be looking at Jamaal's incentive-laden contract and think, gosh how am I going to pay out that huge sack bonus.

Contract Information for Jamaal Anderson

7/25/2007: Signed a five-year, $30.9 million contract. The deal includes $15.361 million guaranteed. If Anderson posts 30 sacks between 2007 and 2009 OR 40 sacks between 2007 and 2010, he'll trigger a $5 million escalator. Also available are fourth- and fifth-year salary escalators based on performance. 2009: $766,250, 2010: $1.1625 million, 2011: $1.55875 million, 2012: $1.955 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent

Im sure the Chiefs are worried about that possible $5 million escalator :D

Dude, I actually think KC would be LESS likely to do the trade if we threw in JA98 with that #24 pick. I mean, they have to be looking at Jamaal's incentive-laden contract and think, gosh how am I going to pay out that huge sack bonus.

Contract Information for Jamaal Anderson

7/25/2007: Signed a five-year, $30.9 million contract. The deal includes $15.361 million guaranteed. If Anderson posts 30 sacks between 2007 and 2009 OR 40 sacks between 2007 and 2010, he'll trigger a $5 million escalator. Also available are fourth- and fifth-year salary escalators based on performance. 2009: $766,250, 2010: $1.1625 million, 2011: $1.55875 million, 2012: $1.955 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent

Im sure the Chiefs are worried about that possible $5 million escalator :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He needs 28 sacks in 2009

:lol:

Yea...ummm...JA98 ain't our worst player brother man. So what did Dorsey do last year?

Well, he wasnt Albert Haynesworth but he had 46 tackles, 1 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 FF..

Basically I think he is better than Hood and Ron Brace so I think its a no brainer.

Anyway, dont rain on my parade :)

You people realize that JA98 is a half a year younger than Dorsey. This year is his make or break year. If we trade him to the chiefs and he pulls off 7,8 sacks and he Chiefs get big years out of either Rey Meleulagu or Clay Matthews we would look pretty stupid..

No first and JA98...a 2nd and JA98

in JA98 gets 7-8 sacks as a 3-4 DE, i'll call him a future HOFer