What is the last concert you attended?

rvrndzombii

My Girlfriend and I won 2 tickets to see Dave Matthews last night. I am not a huge fan; but after seeing the guy live I gotta say he puts on a darn god show. Had a great time...and have a whole new respect for the guy...I see why he is famous and Im not.... <_<

favorite show I have ever seen was the first time I saw widespread panic in Valdosta Ga.. back in 2001 or sometime in that year range... its all a bit hazy :lol: :lol: .. awesome show... best band I have ever seen live by far!

anyone else seen any good concerts or plan on going to any good ones soon?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WoodyPaige

Going to see Andrea Bocelli live in about two hours. Not a HUGE fan, but can't wait to hear one of the best voices in the world sing live. As for last concert: Carlos Santana. Just amazing.

Dave is amazing. I missed him in B'ham monday cause the tickets were too expensive. I've seen him 3 times before in Atlanta though, killer shows. Bela Fleck came out and jammed at one of them, and Trey Anastasio at another.

I saw Wilco last night here in B'ham, awesome show. Nels Cline is an awesome and underrated player.

My favorite show ever is a tie between the John Mayer Trio show in Atl a few years ago and Panic in Huntsville 2 years ago.

Last concert: Merle Haggard a couple months ago in N. GA

Favorite concert: Probably George Jones every time I've seen him.

I also had a great time at a John Hiatt concert I went to last year. He was awesome.

And I'm not even interested in "religious" music, but I must say that I really enjoyed Third Day several years back when I had free tickets to go. Very talented.

Overall I haven't been to many concerts in my life.

1. Puff Daddy & The Family (Lox, Mase, Kim, Nas, Jay, Usher, 112, Faith, Puff, Busta Rhymes)

2. Green Day in 04 at KROQ Acoustic

3. TLC (got a pic & drop from/with Left Eye & T Boz, wanted to **** T Boz so bad at that time lol)

4. Hard Knock Life (Meth & Red swingin from the rafters was the shiz)

Still gotta see U2, I know they might challenge for that #1 spot

name=\'Happy Mondays\' date=\'Apr 23 2009, 05:13 PM\' post=\'4663229\']

Glastonbury festival

im so jealous

I had a comp\'d everything to go this last yr & I blew it off to go to Miami with a chick. One of the worst decisions of my life smh

I watched the video on that & when Hov came out & did Wonderwall I remember screaming to myself \'what have I done\' like I murdered someone lol

Last concert: Merle Haggard a couple months ago in N. GA

Favorite concert: Probably George Jones every time I've seen him.

I also had a great time at a John Hiatt concert I went to last year. He was awesome.

And I'm not even interested in "religious" music, but I must say that I really enjoyed Third Day several years back when I had free tickets to go. Very talented.

Overall I haven't been to many concerts in my life.

I actually came across my grandparents old record collection a few months back.... TON of old country mixed in with it... Lot of Mearle Haggard, George Jones, Carter Family, Johnny Cash...and basically any country singer you can name.. I am not a big country fan but some of the old stuff I like... Always loved Johnny Cash.... cant really get into some of it though...still classic though..

I've seen Dave a few times but the best DMB concert that I've been to was last years Green Concert in Piedmont Park when The Allman Brothers opened.

The best concert I've ever been to was a New Years eve Doobie Brothers concert in Vegas...They played for over 3 hours. I was a drunken, sweaty mess by the end of it. :wacko:

im so jealous

I had a comp\'d everything to go this last yr & I blew it off to go to Miami with a chick. One of the worst decisions of my life smh

I watched the video on that & when Hov came out & did Wonderwall I remember screaming to myself \'what have I done\' like I murdered someone lol

Ive been to the last 4 and In my mind his was the best headline peformance in those 4 years, but Dizee rascal's set was better :D

3 Doors Down was the last, they actually came to Columbus about a year back, one of my favorite bands and they did a great show.

I saw U2 during their Zooropa tour, they were still doing all their stuff from Achtung Baby which was phenomenal.....tickets even back then were expensive as ****, but I can honestly say they were worth it.

DONT RECALL THE LAST, BUT BEST ARE STONES 10 YRS AGO, THOSE OLD DUDES STILL KILL IT, SKYNNARD, AND OUTKAST!

BOB DILLON WAS AWFUL, JUST AWFUL....HAD FRONT ROW'S AND WE LEFT HALF WAY THROUGH THE SHOW!

I won free tickets to a Guns and Roses concert years back, even at free they were still wayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced....awful, awful band in every conceivable way. In person they are just that much worse.........and before anybody brings it up, November Rain sucks too.

My Girlfriend and I won 2 tickets to see Dave Matthews last night. I am not a huge fan; but after seeing the guy live I gotta say he puts on a darn god show. Had a great time...and have a whole new respect for the guy...I see why he is famous and Im not.... <_<

favorite show I have ever seen was the first time I saw widespread panic in Valdosta Ga.. back in 2001 or sometime in that year range... its all a bit hazy :lol: :lol: .. awesome show... best band I have ever seen live by far!

anyone else seen any good concerts or plan on going to any good ones soon?

You need to see Panic now that they have Jimmy. I saw them in '04 in Columbus when they still had George, and again in '07 with Jimmy, and the difference is night and day. George is a helluva player, but can't stack up to Jimmy.

**This is also from what I remember, I was a tad bit hazy too haha.

most recent was incubus at the arena at gwinett a few years ago. for best show, incubus was great as was aerosmith with cheap trick opening up for them.

also saw sum 41 with the starting line, no use for a name, and 1 other group (can't think of their name) at the tabernacle. tickets were $15.00 for that show.......well worth it.

i'd love to see the offspring as well as hank williams jr.

most recent was incubus at the arena at gwinett a few years ago. for best show, incubus was great as was aerosmith with cheap trick opening up for them.

also saw sum 41 with the starting line, no use for a name, and 1 other group (can't think of their name) at the tabernacle. tickets were $15.00 for that show.......well worth it.

i'd love to see the offspring as well as hank williams jr.

I saw the offspring in Va Beach at a club before their big hit forgot the name of it, and they killed it, cover was 5 bucks!! and got their cd for another 5, have no clue where it is now, but the band walked around the club selling them. I didn't wanna buy it, but its hard to tell them no when they are selling their own cd.

I saw the offspring in Va Beach at a club before their big hit forgot the name of it, and they killed it, cover was 5 bucks!! and got their cd for another 5, have no clue where it is now, but the band walked around the club selling them. I didn't wanna buy it, but its hard to tell them no when they are selling their own cd.

yeah. i love how they've kept the same style and sound over the years. still throw in their older cd's on occasion for the memories. ^_^

i think the song you're thinking of is "pretty fly (for a white guy)"

also wouldn't mind seeing godsmack