★ KiiNG's Final Mock Draft ★

Round 1

1. Detroit: Matt Stafford / QB / Georgia

The Lions have a new logo, and now they have a new face.

2. St. Louis: Eugene Monroe / T / Virginia

Most people have Jason Smith going here, but Monroe is the better pure left tackle, and I've had him going here since the beginning and I'm sticking to it, but Smith could be the pick. They may also look at Aaron Curry, or Michael Crabtree.

3. Kansas City: Aaron Curry / LB / Wake Forest

Jason Smith is an option, as are Michael Crabtree, Tyson Jackson and BJ Raji, but I think it would be hard to turn down Aaron Curry if he's still on the board.

4. Seattle: Jason Smith / T / Baylor

A lot of people have Michael Crabtree going here. I beg to differ. I acknowledge it as an option, but with Jason Smith still on the board and TJ Housmandzadeh acquired, Walter Jones' replacement needs to be found. There will likely be several options at WR come pick 37, but the tackle class will be wearing pretty thin by then. I'm not buying into the hype about Sanchez going here.

5. Cleveland: Brian Orakpo / DE / Texas

This could be the spot where the first trade happens in the draft. If either Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith are still on the board, a team such as Buffalo could trade up using picks 11 and 42 to land him. Whilst Orakpo is very talented and fits a need, he would be a better fit as a 4-3 DE, and I'm not sure whether they'll play him DE or rush LB. That being said, the Browns have shown a lot of interest in Orakpo. If they trade Braylon Edwards, this pick will have to be Crabtree. I think the Raji hype is crazy; there's no way you move a player like Shawn Andrews to DE.

6. Cincinnati: Andre Smith / T / Alabama

If one of the top two tackles are still on the board, than that'll be their pick. If it's between Oher and Andre Smith, I think the Bengals will pick Andre. Of course, Michael Crabtree is also a strong option, but I think they'll opt for Andre Smith, whose tape is truly impressive.

7. Oakland: Michael Crabtree / WR / Texas Tech

If Crabtree is still on the board this pick is a no-brainer for the Raiders. If he isn't then Raji is the pick. Of course they could both be off the board. In that instance, Aaron Maybin and Jeremy Maclin make the most sense.

8. Jacksonville: BJ Raji / DT / Boston College

The Jaguars have resolved glaring hole #1 in acquiring Torry Holt. Other needs include a DT, RT and CB. If Raji is still on the board, then he'll probably be their pick. If he's not, they'll probably take the best tackle available, which is likely to be Michael Oher. I'm not buying the hype about them drafting Sanchez. Garrard signed a new contract recently, and he was the player they chose to unveil their new uniforms. He's not being replaced any time soon. They could, however, trade this pick to a team looking to draft Sanchez, such as Washington, NY Jets or Denver.

9. Green Bay: Tyson Jackson / DE / LSU

Green Bay are really hoping BJ Raji will still be on the board. As things turn out, he isn't, so I think they'll take the best 3-4 DE in this draft, Tyson Jackson. Everette Brown is however an option, as is Aaron Maybin.

10. San Francisco: Michael Oher / T / Ole Miss

Mike Singletary is addressing the trenches. I think it'll between the best tackle available, Oher in this case, and Aaron Maybin. Mark Sanchez, is, however, still an option.

11. Buffalo: Everette Brown / DE-OLB / Florida State

Having traded their franchise LT to Philadelphia, the Bills need to find their new franchise LT. That is why I think they may be interested in trading up to get one of Jason Smith/Eugene Monroe. If they don't trade up, they'll select Michael Oher if he's available. In this instance, he isn't, so they have to turn their attentions elsewhere, and fill their next biggest hole with the very talented Everette Brown.

12. Denver: Mark Sanchez / QB / USC

If they don't trade up for Sanchez, they could be rewarded by him falling here anyway! Other options include Everette Brown, who could possibly play 3-4 DE, Rey Maualuga, who would take one of their two new ILB slots, or Aaron Maybin who would play rush LB in their new 3-4.

13. Washington: Aaron Maybin / DE / Penn State

In not trading up for Sanchez, they also miss out on Michale Oher at this pick. That leaves DE as one of their primary postitions, and if they could add Albert Haynesworth and Aaron Maybin to that D-line this offseason, the'll have done very well. Other options include reaching for Britton or Beatty, or picking one of the USC LB's.

14. New Orleans: Malcolm Jenkins / CB-FS / Ohio State

This is probably the hardest pick to call in the first round because of how many different ways they can go. They could draft any of the USC LBs, they could draft Beanie Wells to create one of the best RB tandems in the league, and they could even draft Peria Jerry and pair him with Sedrick Ellis. I think it'll be Malcolm Jenkins though. The only thing I can't call is whether they play him FS or CB.

15. Houston: Clay Matthews / OLB / USC

Clay Matthews is the nephew of former Texans great Bruce Matthews, and there is a lot of warmth surrounding this younger version in Houston. They aren't really going to address any big needs in the first round, so I think he's the pick. They could, however, take a look at Beanie Wells as a partner for Steve Slaton.

16. San Diego: Eben Britton / T / Arizona

This is another team with a lot of options. I don't think they'll be drafting a RB, but a lot of other people disagree, so Moreno is an option. I however think the most likely options are Rey Maualuga, Brian Cushing, or my choice, the best pure right tackle in this draft, Eben Britton.

17. NY Jets: Josh Freeman / QB / Kansas State

If Josh Freeman is still on the board, then he's pretty much a lock at #17. If he isn't, then I think they choose the best WR available, most likely Jeremy Maclin, or one of top RB's, Moreno and Wells.

18. Denver: Rey Maualuga / ILB / USC

Thinks could work out very nicely indeed for the Broncos today. They may well end up with a guy they were happy to take 6 picks earlier. If he's gone, I think they'd look at Cushing, Larry English, Knowshon Moreno or Peria Jerry (as a DE).

19. Tampa Bay: Peria Jerry / DT / Ole Miss

If he's still on the board, I think this is a very easy pick for the Bucs. Of course, if Freeman is on the board it's an even easier pick. If neither of those two are still available, they might take a look at a DE like Michael Johnson.

20. Detroit: William Beatty / T / Connecticut

This is exactly the man the Lions want to see available at #20. If he's still on the board, then we will see the Lions trying to follow in our Ryan/Baker footsteps. If not, they'll probably pick Brian Cushing.

21. Philadelphia: Chris "Beanie" Wells / RB / Ohio State

I really think this pick will be Beanie. They could opt for Brandon Pettigrew or a receiver like Harvin or Maclin, but I think they'll choose the best power RB in the draft.

22. Minnesota: Vontae Davis / CB / Illinois

I think this pick comes down to Eben Britton if he's available, or the best CB on the board, in this case Vontae Davis. Alex Mack is a dark horse option at this pick.

23. New England: Larry English / DE-OLB / Northern Illinois

They could draft Darius Butler, they could draft Cushing or Laurinaitis, they could even draft Knoshon Moreno. When your roster is as complete as theirs, the options are endless. I do however expect Larry English to be coming off the board here-he's versatile, and would bring a lot of passion as one of their rush LB's.

24. Atlanta: Brian Cushing / OLB / USC

I honestly believe that we won't be selecting at this pick. Whether we trade back, or trade for a player like Dorsey, I don't think we'll be making the 24th pick. If we are, though, I think it's Ziggy Hood vs Darius Butler vs Brian Cushing. I prefer the former two, but I think TD and Smitty will opt for Cush. They've already hinted that they're happy with our CB corps in terms of starters, and I'm not sure Ziggy is the guy we're looking for at DT, while Cush is a very complete LB. No, he's not a pass-rusher who's gonna get 10 sacks a year, but he's a tackling machine who's strong in coverage, and I think he'll be the pick. I'll be very disappointed if we choose James Laurinaitis here.

25. Miami: Jeremy Maclin / WR / Missouri

I think this pick is CB vs WR, and with Darius Butler and Jeremy Maclin still on the board they are spoilt for choice. If Maclin's available, they'll be delighted, if he's not, I think they'll be more than happy with Percy Harvin, but don't rule out Butler.

26. Baltimore: Percy Harvin / WR / Florida

Much like Miami, this pick seems to come down to CB vs WR, and I think in this instance they'll opt for Percy Harvin as their new partner for Derrick MAson, and future heir to his throne. Darius Butler, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Phil Loadholt all represent other possibilities.

27. Indianapolis: Evander "Ziggy" Hood / DT / Missouri

A RB like Knowshon Moreno, or a WR like Darrius Heyward-Bey, Kenny Britt or Hakeem Nicks is an option here, but I am adamant that if either Ziggy Hood or Peria Jerry is still on the board then that guy will be their pick.

28. Buffalo: Brandon Pettigrew / TE / Oklahoma State

Before the Jason Peters trade, Brandon Pettigrew was a very strong option for the Bills. If he is still on the board at 28, they will not hesitate to select him. If he's gone, which he may be, they will take Britton/Beatty if one falls this far, and could even reach for someone like Loadholt/Meredith, or could take Ziggy Hood if he's still on the board.

29. NY Giants: Knowshon Moreno / RB / Georgia

The Giants are probably going to be spoilt for choice at this pick. James Laurinaitis, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Kenny Britt, Hakeem Nicks, and Knowshon Moreno all make great options for NY, and I think they'll opt for the best of the bunch, and a guy I expect to be a pro-bowl RB in a few years time, Knowshon Moreno.

30. Tennessee: Darius Butler / CB / Connecticut

Unless Ziggy Hood is still on the board, then this will be a third CB vs WR spot, and the first at which a team opts for CB. Darius Butler is an absolute steal down here. Alphonso Smith, Sean Smith, and one of the 3 WR's I keep mentioning will all be considered too.

31. Arizona: Donald Brown / RB / Connecticut

am adamant they;ll be selecting RB here no matter what happens before hand. Of course they'll be very lucky if either Moreno/Wells is still available, but they'll be more than happy with Donald Brown. If they do decide to look elsewhere however, Michael Johnson, Clint Sintim and Alex Mack are all possible options.

32. Pittsburgh: Alex Mack / C / California

Their O-line is a mess. They may consider the best T available, Loadholt or Meredith in this case, or the elite G in this class, Duke Robinson, but I think they'll opt for the elite C, Alex Mack. Robert Ayers and Jarron GIlbert could also be options as 3-4 DE's.

Round 2

33. Detroit: James Laurinaitis / ILB / Ohio State

This is a dream situation where they were considering QB, ILB and LT with pick one, opted for QB and end up getting elite players at the other two positions anyway! Laurinaitis, Peterson and Sims would be a pretty scary LB corps. I only have 3 teams taking a look at Laurinaitis in the first round, so I think he'll still be on the board. If he's not, and Ziggy Hood or Peria Jerry is, then they'll probably take a DT. Other options include a DE like Michael Johnson, or an interior O-lineman like Duke Robinson.

34. New England: Patrick Chung / SS / Oregon

They have 3 picks in the second round, and will probably look to target three of four positions, ILB, SS, TE & G, with those picks. That means I see them targeting James Laurinaitis, if he's still available, Jared Cook, Duke Robinson, and Patrick Chung, who in this situation represents the most value and is the least likely to reach their next pick.

35. St. Louis: Darrius Heyward-Bey / WR / Maryland

With Torry Holt gone, I'm fairly sure they'll be picking a WR in the 2nd if not Crabtree in the 1st. There will certainly be one of Heyward-Bey, Britt and Nicks available, so one of those guys will likely be the pick.

36. Cleveland: Kenny Britt / WR / Rutgers

The Browns have a few option here. If they play Orakpo as a DE, then they may target a DE like Jarron Gilbert. If they play Orakpo as a rush LB, then they may target a rush LB like Clint Sintim or Connor Barwin. I'm gonna play it safe and call their third option, WR. Say hello to Kenny Britt.

Guys, I've finished the first round. The write-ups on each pick will be finished within a couple of hours, and rounds 2 & 3 will be finished before the end of the 1st round in real life. I would love some constant feedback throughout the day, as I've put a lot of effort into getting this right over the last couple of months. I'm very happy with my first round-I think you'll all see why come the pick 33 later on. Enjoy reading it, thanks.

I don't think that Freeman fits what McDaniels will be looking for at all. Big, huge arm, but limited instincts and awareness - the exact opposite of Brady and Cassel.

Otherwise, the mock is pretty good. Britton and Beatty may be a little high, but if there's a run of tackles then that's possible.

I could definitely see it falling out like this. I think this day 1 is just going to be crazy. I'd be shocked if any prognosticator scores that high this year.

The guy you have @ #15 I think is one of the safest picks in the draft (and I didn't make it). Matthews seems to be the guy the Texans really want.

I could definitely see it falling out like this. I think this day 1 is just going to be crazy. I'd be shocked if any prognosticator scores that high this year.

The guy you have @ #15 I think is one of the safest picks in the draft (and I didn't make it). Matthews seems to be the guy the Texans really want.

Yeah I think getting 5 right would be a major achievement this year. The money's gonna come from getting as many 1st round players right as possible.

you know, I'm thinking about the things Roger Goodell has been saying about expansion internationally, superbowl in London, more games overseas, yet they move the draft time back by 4 hours. Seems kinda counter-productive to what they are wanting to do. They are putting this draft late and many in the areas the NFL wants to expand to cannot see it (although it's probably not that big of a deal over there yet for most casual NFL fans I guess).

you know, I'm thinking about the things Roger Goodell has been saying about expansion internationally, superbowl in London, more games overseas, yet they move the draft time back by 4 hours. Seems kinda counter-productive to what they are wanting to do. They are putting this draft late and many in the areas the NFL wants to expand to cannot see it (although it's probably not that big of a deal over there yet for most casual NFL fans I guess).

It is for me! lol, but yeah, it's really not a massive deal to most people here.