The X-Factor in all of this: Harry Douglas

JDB2688

Good luck to all of the defensive coordinators in this league. They could legitimately try to double cover Tony Gonzalez and/or Roddy White on any given play and Jenkins has finally developed into a great second wideout.

Then once you're done with the matchups with them, you have to think about the first commitment to stopping the run...which opens the door for Harry Douglas. I have a feeling he's going to be the x-factor for our offense, I see big things for him this season.

Good luck to all of the defensive coordinators in this league. They could legitimately try to double cover Tony Gonzalez and/or Roddy White on any given play and Jenkins has finally developed into a great second wideout.

Then once you're done with the matchups with them, you have to think about the first commitment to stopping the run...which opens the door for Harry Douglas. I have a feeling he's going to be the x-factor for our offense, I see big things for him this season.

Yea, I wasnt too excited about this trade when rumors first started flying. Even though he wont play here long, 3 or 4 years tops, I am very excited about this now. Specifically because of the mismatches this will create. Gonzo always gets 80 or 90 recs, so even if his numbers start to drop, other receivers are going to be wide open. I am so excited about this trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I guess we're gowing to try & outscore teams again like last year.

Our offense is just stacked now. So impressed with how TD built our offense up. Let's see, we have Ryan, Turner, White, Norwood, Snelling, Jenkins, Douglas, Gonzales, and Brown. Man, I'm so happy.

Is it just me, or did it seem like putting this offense together was just too easy? A snip here...a little off the top there...and viola! Fireworks baby!

TD must have a live version of Madden...lol

Agreed. Jenkins and Douglas are going to be absolute nightmares for CBs/S. Matt Ryan should be able to recognize the best match up (which he already does very well. throwing to white is one thing, but seeing when jenkins has a better match up is even better.) and exploit the defense.

Yeah I guess we're gowing to try & outscore teams again like last year.

ah yes sir...we went 11-5 with that last year.

But we have another draft, which is pure defense.. less smoke and mirrors.

Trey is back, Von Hutchins is back, We have a much better LB (imo!) corps right now than last year.

Ryan is no longer a rookie, and we have Gonzalez.. oh my god!

if we bring in 2 or 3 rookies that can have a big impact on our defense, the sky is the limit, seriously

ah yes sir...we went 11-5 with that last year.

But we have another draft, which is pure defense.. less smoke and mirrors.

Trey is back, Von Hutchins is back, We have a much better LB (imo!) corps right now than last year.

Ryan is no longer a rookie, and we have Gonzalez.. oh my god!

if we bring in 2 or 3 rookies that can have a big impact on our defense, the sky is the limit, seriously

This is so true! And there are bound to be Salary cap casualties and other vets who can come in after cuts and help us.