Im So Glad Its NEXT Years Second Rounder

I think that it is HUGE that we did not have to give up this years second round pick. You have to think of it like this

Gonzalez only has i would say 4 years. He is not a speed guy so that doesn't scare me. Just him staying healthy does. So we need to get our team together quickly. The sooner we get the players on D that we need the sooner they can develop and our team can be complete. If we had to give up this years 2nd round pick then that would just make it even longer for us to have our young guys developed.

Im thrilled about this trade. Dimitroff is smart for not giving up this years 2nd. We still don't know about the Compensatory picks yet either. He is going to help out our redzone offense tremendously and our 3rd downs too. Which will end up helping our defense stay off the field. This is exactly why people on here trust TD so much. Great Move!

What a terrible move ... next years draft is going to be stacked, with talent in the second round that's better than 1st round talent this season. I hope he get's the pick back someway, or we win the Superbowl this season, otherwise I'm going to be really pissed.

What a terrible move ... next years draft is going to be stacked, with talent in the second round that's better than 1st round talent this season. I hope he get's the pick back someway, or we win the Superbowl this season, otherwise I'm going to be really pissed.

we will most likely have a ton of comps next year....

plus you never can tell a year an advance about a draft. This time last year Fili Moala was viewed as a top five pick. Cullen Harper was a first rounder, and nobody viewed Curry and Raji as elite players.

Not a terrible move, we will have comp. picks next year to make up for what we lost. TD is a genius.

we will most likely have a ton of comps next year....

plus you never can tell a year an advance about a draft. This time last year Fili Moala was viewed as a top five pick. Cullen Harper was a first rounder, and nobody viewed Curry and Raji as elite players.

X2

This time last year Fili Moala was viewed as a top five pick. Cullen Harper was a first rounder, and nobody viewed Curry and Raji as elite players.

So was Michael Oher.

That said, its a heck of a lot better than the last time we traded a pick for a TE. Anybody remember what we gave up for Reggie Kelly?

So was Michael Oher.

That said, its a heck of a lot better than the last time we traded a pick for a TE. Anybody remember what we gave up for Reggie Kelly?

The only thing i remember about Reggie Kelly is he ran a slant one time and Vick threw it so hard it knocked him down in the endzone. I think it was against the Bengals.

The only thing i remember about Reggie Kelly is he ran a slant one time and Vick threw it so hard it knocked him down in the endzone. I think it was against the Bengals.

We gave up a future 1st rounder to draft Kelly. That pick turned out to be #5 overall and was used to select Jamal Lewis, RB, Tennessee.