If Matt Ryan didnt exist

Stafford no doubt. He already reads defenses and has great athletic ability. He also said he audibled on about 65 to 70% of UGA's plays. That is good tom know. He needs to improve in many things but most QB's come into the league the same way. He has impressed a good number of teams. I wouldn't mind Sanchez either. He has all the tools and just needs the experience now. He might need longer to develop than Stafford. Freeman is tricky. He has all the tools but not sure how he will pick up an NFL system. Stafford and Sanchez both played in pro style systems. White- no way! Way to small and not even close to a strong enough guy. He has all the intangibles but none of the measurables.

If Matt Ryan wasn't in the draft last season, I don't think the Falcons would have gone quarterback.

Well then the entire scenario changes. Did we sign a FA QB last year? Did we work primarily on defense? What was our record last year and where are we picking this year?

Stafford no doubt. He already reads defenses and has great athletic ability. He also said he audibled on about 65 to 70% of UGA's plays. That is good tom know. He needs to improve in many things but most QB's come into the league the same way. He has impressed a good number of teams. I wouldn't mind Sanchez either. He has all the tools and just needs the experience now. He might need longer to develop than Stafford. Freeman is tricky. He has all the tools but not sure how he will pick up an NFL system. Stafford and Sanchez both played in pro style systems. White- no way! Way to small and not even close to a strong enough guy. He has all the intangibles but none of the measurables.

Freeman played in a pro style offense too.