Hawks

Bucketga81

Can someone bring back Joe Johnson from two years ago?

He couldn't effectively pass out of those double teams last night. WTF is wrong with him? :huh:

The Hawks defense was terrible, too. Their offense springs from their defense. Wade was like Jordan last night.

He couldn't effectively pass out of those double teams last night. WTF is wrong with him? :huh:

The Hawks defense was terrible, too. Their offense springs from their defense. Wade was like Jordan last night.

Joe has been the same since the 06-07 season. He couldn't pass out of the double teams last night and he was missng free throws. It's hard to win games in the playoffs when your "best" player doesn't show up. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Joe isn't a number one option, dude should be somebody's sidekick.

Sad. This team plays off emotion, which is why there was nothing there when playing a hot opponent. Easy to blow someone out when they're not on top of their game.

Another reason why it's hard to imagine them blowing out a team on the road. Emotion's great, but those mood swings don't breed consistency when sorely needed to win the amount of games it takes to win an NBA championship.

no, it's ok. it took a ridiculous record setting night shooting three points and the hawks were still within 5 points in the fourth quarter.

4-1 or 4-1 atlanta.

would have won if we had a gameplan and mike woodson used a timeout to stop wade's hot streak. i mean cmon its the 2nd qtr you see him make 2 3s in a row i would have used a timeout to stop that tempo. also why try fast break points if you see the heat stopping it?

Can we defend a three pointer? Anytime we'd get something going they'd hit a **** three. Plus we need to run and not let them slow it down like they're trying to do. The Hawks are killers on the fast break.

Trust me when I say that you have it good compared to what the Nuggets have done to us in the first 2 games. They'd literally come up, court launch off 3 or 4 in a row and they would all drop.