Shepherd Smith drops F-bomb during Freedom Watch: We do not F%$&ing torture!

Mrs. Heatley

I have just realized I have been tortured. I had to stand in one spot for hours in freezing temperatures, I was kept awake over 48 hours, I was made do physical activities until my muscles quit working and just started shaking on their own. I had to bury a mosquito in a standard size grave using a shovel and then dig him back up - and who did this to me, my drill sergeant

I figure if it's ok for everyone in the US military to endure then it's ok for everyone in the world

I have just realized I have been tortured. I had to stand in one spot for hours in freezing temperatures, I was kept awake over 48 hours, I was made do physical activities until my muscles quit working and just started shaking on their own. I had to bury a mosquito in a standard size grave using a shovel and then dig him back up - and who did this to me, my drill sergeant

I figure if it's ok for everyone in the US military to endure then it's ok for everyone in the world

You signed up for it. Don't whine.

According to the TV ratings Bill orielly would hold that honor. However, I do agree with you ... Smith is the man!

Ratings are like Album sales in music....

Yea you can say billo has the highest rating..... which he does but that does not mean he is the best..

Its like saying Nsync or Backstreet boys were he best because they sold the most albums in a year.

• 4 months later...

I realize this is an old thread but i missed the responses for some reason. Shep goes to The Library. The last time i saw him there was Christmas day last year. I was wearing my Matt Ryan jersey and one of those goofy Falcons Christmas hats. We had a conversation about the Ole Miss basketball coach and whatever....Anyways, he ended the conversation with, "**** the falcons". true story.

Seriously, one time my brother and I were drinkin' at that same bar. He came in, had a good time, was allowed to stay after the bar was closed. The next day (i can't remember what it was now) something major happened and he was on the scene. My brother and i watched it live and he had a big a** bump on his forehead.

Seriously, one time my brother and I were drinkin' at that same bar. He came in, had a good time, was allowed to stay after the bar was closed. The next day (i can't remember what it was now) something major happened and he was on the scene. My brother and i watched it live and he had a big a** bump on his forehead.

Probably got a bump on it when he was trying to pull his head out of his ***.

I think he was right too. Regardless of your opinions or what you've heard on whether or not it worked, the fact is that it is pure hypocrisy to sit here and police the world and hold other countries to certain standards while we turn around and violate the very laws we tried to put into place.

He's a smart guy, for sure.