I need some help about the draft

theburner33

my girlfriends birthday is saturday and theres no getting around this trust me! she wants to do dinner and movie around 7:00 so my question is am i gonna be able to catch any of the 2nd round... and if so what time approximatly is it going to end? and does it start at 4 sunday too? I am thinking about recording it if i'm gonna miss the 2nd round and watching it when i get back thanks for your answers

my girlfriends birthday is saturday and theres no getting around this trust me! she wants to do dinner and movie around 7:00 so my question is am i gonna be able to catch any of the 2nd round... and if so what time approximatly is it going to end? and does it start at 4 sunday too? I am thinking about recording it if i'm gonna miss the 2nd round and watching it when i get back thanks for your answers

Go ahead and record it and dont take any chances.

break up with her....no brainer