Not Trying To Start Anything But...

I've kept nice for too long and recently I've been getting annoyed with this offseason. The more I think about it I have defended almost every move that was made this offseason (none) and then we get closer to the draft and I just don't see it one single bit. We have major needs and the FO is so busy trying to be thrifty that we are going to eventually get what we pay for this year.

Ugh! Its a real fear and NO I don't trust TD no more than I trust a Pit Bull with my babies. I just hope that I'm not seeing the Bucs, Saints, and Panthers with better seasons than us next year. Our defense was in the bottom ten and I still say that it was all offense that lead us to the playoffs. We'll see what happens, I just don't feel comfortable with all of those defensive holes, a bunch of near rookies, and a guy who I didn't like much at his old team. (Peterson)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've kept nice for two long and recently I've been getting annoyed with this offseason. The more I think about it I have defended almost every move that was made this offseason (none) and then we get closer to the draft and I just don't see it one single bit. We have major needs and the FO is so busy trying to be thrifty that we are going to eventually get what we pay for this year.

Ugh! Its a real fear and NO I don't trust TD no more than I trust a Pit Bull with my babies. I just hope that I'm not seeing the Bucs, Saints, and Panthers with better seasons than us next year. Our defense was in the bottom ten and I still say that it was all offense that lead us to the playoffs. We'll see what happens, I just don't feel comfortable with all of those defensive holes, a bunch of near rookies, and a guy who I didn't like much at his old team. (Peterson)

I'm just curious to see how many people challenge your fanhood now.

I've kept nice for two long and recently I've been getting annoyed with this offseason. The more I think about it I have defended almost every move that was made this offseason (none) and then we get closer to the draft and I just don't see it one single bit. We have major needs and the FO is so busy trying to be thrifty that we are going to eventually get what we pay for this year.

Legion what happened man. Was it the joint mock you made with your wife that got you thinking. You went from being cool - to ok - to bad- to worse all in one day. I guess we had more holes last offseason than we do this offseason. I really think that our defense got better with the personnal losses during the offseason. I think that the real difference is going to boil down to our coaching continuing to get the players to buy into what we want to do as a team. We are being to see that Coaching all across the board plays a major role in getting the players ready to play mentally and physically. I am cool right now, especially since all of our coaching staff is still in place and our players have gotten more familiar with the system and each other.

Why pitbulls?? Pitbulls are the sweetest dogs. Just because some clowns raise them to fight doesn't mean all pit bulls are bad.

Also, chill. Td knows more than you, and the guy who made the point about 11th in points allowed is right. Who cares if we give up a lot of yards. They can get all the yards they want, as long as they don't score TD's.

I am so tired of people talking about defenses by how many yards they give up. We were 11th in points given up. If some runs for 400 yards in a game, but has 0 TDs it was worthless.

Except there is this thing called time of possesion..if someone rushes for 400 and no TD's but passes for 2 and gets a special teams touchdown how much time do you think is left to make up that deficit if they've drained the clock to the tune of 400 yards on the ground?

Sorry about the grammar, but in truth a true fan addresses when he isn't too fond of something and responds in kind, not graze along like Sheeple and pretend that everything is in order. I have hated seven of the last ten offseasons and wehave been to how many playoffs. Never consistantly. I've been a fan since 14 and I'm 34 now and want some kind of results from my team. I'm tired of the instability that is this team. The teams that go to playoffs consistantly almost never have these holes to this magnetude and Mr. Draft-Guru is betting the farm on a weak draft class. GREAT! We had a shot at some quality players that were allowd to sign elsewhere because of the thriftstore mentality this year.

I'll be okay as normal, but I felt the need to speak my mind.

I am actually, but not a draft party. More like a getting drunk party after work type thing. :D

Exactly, you are not a True Fan

Article 24 of the Message Board By-laws state

Any parties by members of the MB must be Draft Parties if it the date runs concurrent with the NFL Draft. Any violiations of this by-law could result in said member losing his/her FanHood privileges.

I would take away your Fanhood but since i am a nice guy, i will put you on probation. :P :lol:

It is late man and I am bored.

Sorry about the grammar, but in truth a true fan addresses when he isn't too fond of something and responds in kind, not graze along like Sheeple and pretend that everything is in order. I have hated seven of the last ten offseasons and wehave been to how many playoffs. Never consistantly. I've been a fan since 14 and I'm 34 now and want some kind of results from my team. I'm tired of the instability that is this team. The teams that go to playoffs consistantly almost never have these holes to this magnetude and Mr. Draft-Guru is betting the farm on a weak draft class. GREAT! We had a shot at some quality players that were allowd to sign elsewhere because of the thriftstore mentality this year.

I feel you, but i am cheap too, so i understand TD mindset. :D:lol:

I am actually, but not a draft party. More like a getting drunk party after work type thing. :D

That was kinda what he was saying. It's not a draft party, so you are not a fan. You didn't even request off for the draft....

Any parties by members of the MB must be Draft Parties if it the date runs concurrent with the NFL Draft. Any violiations of this by-law could result in said member losing his/her FanHood privileges.

I would take away your Fanhood but since i am a nice guy, i will put you on probation. :P :lol:

I'm not so nice. Fanhood revoked!

Please, feel free to speak your mind. Much better than hearing the usually "Trust in TD" blindness that plaques these message boards. I have no problems with the guy but that doesn't mean I become a sheep either. I totally understand you. It would be nice to have a year in year out contender type team. Or ****, back to back winning seasons. I love my team with a passion but I have no problem stating the obvious either. Some people are too sensitve when it comes to complaining about the way the team is performing and such. Oh well.

I've kept nice for too long and recently I've been getting annoyed with this offseason. The more I think about it I have defended almost every move that was made this offseason (none) and then we get closer to the draft and I just don't see it one single bit. We have major needs and the FO is so busy trying to be thrifty that we are going to eventually get what we pay for this year.

Bro, Bro take a nice deep breath. I have the same fears, the "what if" fears. The draft is just 24 hours away and if it sucks we can blow up all together as true Falcons fans. Our collective fear is that we will return to the role of losers. Not going to happen! Too much talent on the players side and too much great talent on the coaching staff to let that happen.

We have a couple of months until we kick the beers across the room.

Nice. :lol:

That was kinda what he was saying. It's not a draft party, so you are not a fan. You didn't even request off for the draft....

Since you didnt request off for the draft and you are having a Non-sanctioned Non-Draft Party on Draft Day, your FanHood has officially been revoked, please return all Falcons related items to

P.O. Box

16-0

Falcons,GA 2009

:lol::lol:

Since you didnt request off for the draft and you are having a Non-santioned Non-Draft Party on Draft Day, your FanHood has officially been revoked, please return all Falcons related items to

P.O. Box

16-0

Falcons,GA 2009

:lol::lol:

**** I thought I would be off. Oh well, **** happens.

Oh will you stop with your whining. I'll see the **** pick.

Unless in the likely scenario where they trade down, and then have more second round picks and you miss even more picks.