With the 3rd Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft

Jp7833

There has been a trade.

With the 3rd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest.

The trade.

Atlanta receives

Glen Dorsey ( Although I would consider this trade could be done without Dorsey, However I believe he would be a part of it )

Tony Gonzalez

Kansas City's 1st round pick

Kansas City receives

Atlanta's 24th

Atlanta's 2nd round pick

Atlanta's 1st pick next year

Jamaal Anderson.

I'm saying it's plausible because of the relationship between TD and Scott Pioli. Also, Kansas City does not want that pick.

(Hopefully, we would then trade Vick for a 2nd or maybe a 3rd.)

Dont be stunned, you heard it here first.

There has been a trade.

With the 3rd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest.

The trade.

Atlanta receives

Glen Dorsey ( Although I would consider this trade could be done without Dorsey, However I believe he would be a part of it )

Tony Gonzalez

Kansas City's 1st round pick

Kansas City receives

Atlanta's 24th

Atlanta's 2nd round pick

Atlanta's 1st pick next year

Jamaal Anderson.

I'm saying it's plausible because of the relationship between TD and Scott Pioli. Also, Kansas City does not want that pick.

(Hopefully, we would then trade Vick for a 2nd or maybe a 3rd.)

Dont be stunned, you heard it here first.

we'd have to give up a whole lot more than that. there is no way we give up a late first, a late 2nd and a future 1st and expect to get dorsey (a top 5 first round pick from a year ago), TG (an all pro TE, the best in the game) and a top 3 pick. go back and look at what the chargers had to give up just to move up 4 spots in the draft a couple of years ago.

we'd have to give up a whole lot more than that. there is no way we give up a late first, a late 2nd and a future 1st and expect to get dorsey (a top 5 first round pick from a year ago), TG (an all pro TE, the best in the game) and a top 3 pick. go back and look at what the chargers had to give up just to move up 4 spots in the draft a couple of years ago.

Maybe,

So we spice it up with a 3rd and a 2nd rounder next year?

Or maybe we give up Norwood?

according to espn

3rd pick is worth 2200 points

our picks are worth:

first: 740

second: 340

third: 150

fourth: 54

fifth: 31.8

sixth 18.8

seventh: 6

so more like:

Atlanta gets: 3rd pick in the draft

KC gets: Atlanta's first through seventh picks this year and second and third next, and probably a couple players.

This is, without a doubt, the most absurd trade proposal I've heard in my entire life. In this scenario, everything we're offering would probably not even get us the third pick much less the third pick, last years 5th pick and Tony Gonzales. What makes this even better is that the OP actually has the nerve to say "you heard it here first". Unreal.

Put the weed down kid.

********** NEWSFLASH **********

The New York Jets have traded Leon Washington, the #17 pick and next years #1 to the Cleveland Browns for the #5 pick, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rogers, Brady Quinn and $4 Billion.

You heard it here first!!