This is Easily the Best Performance in American Idol History

That would be a cool change for the last 4 or something. They can have the majority of the final 12 (or 13 this year) sing covers, and then when it gets down to a certain number of remaining contestants, then can increase the requirements by having them write their own music.

It wouldn't happen. They would bomb and the show would become boring and people would quit viewing. That will never happen.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American idol watchers are either bored with their own lives and have to much time on their hands to get out and enjoy life or just cant get away from the fact that its nothing more than over hyped soap opera .

What a terrible post. I understand hating on American Idol is the "cool" thing to do, but try not to sound like such an idiot when you do it.

Oh my God, THANK YOU. I'm so sick in tired of lame excuses. "It allows our family to spend time together", quit f'n relying on TV to do that. There are PLENTY of things you can do as a family that are much better than watching American Idol. Why not turn the TV off and play a board game? Go out to eat? There are plenty of things you can do. Even if you MUST watch TV, to act like American Idol is the only clean programming on TV is ridiculous. Jesus H. Christ

Thats just crazy talk.

Are you telling me that if your 9 year old daughter is waiting to hear Adam Lambert perform, I as her father is going to insist that we turn off the TV and play a board game ???? :lol::lol:

I bet you would have hated Donnie and Marie when it came on back in the day.

Thats just crazy talk.

Are you telling me that if your 9 year old daughter is waiting to hear Adam Lambert perform, I as her father is going to insist that we turn off the TV and play a board game ???? :lol::lol:

I bet you would have hated Donnie and Marie when it came on back in the day.

Your example is after they are already dependent on the show. :huh:

It's silly to chastise anyone for doing somthing they want to do.

I work 10 hour days, go to the gym 2 hours a day and still find time to watch the show AFTER having dinner with my gf. Some people love it, some people hate it. I tolerate it for the *****.

It's silly to chastise anyone for doing somthing they want to do.

I work 10 hour days, go to the gym 2 hours a day and still find time to watch the show AFTER having dinner with my gf. Some people love it, some people hate it. I tolerate it for the *****.

"I did it all for the nookie (what?) the nookie!"

:P

Yes. It deserved its own thread.

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_...i_cant_have_you

It's not just the song or the good vocals. It's how he sells it. Coming away from it, you sense he's actually living the song.

In all fairness, THIS was the best performance in AI history Adam's wasn't even close. And I can never forgive him for butchering "Ring Of Fire":

Carrie"-Angels Brought Me Here"

Bar none, the best performance of AI. It was flawless! And it was the beginning of what will be one the most accomplished carrers in music history when all is said and done. The next Queen of Country Music!

Oh, and if anybody comes on here and says that Carrie isn't a talent b/c she doesn't fit their own criteria *cough, Mojo Risin, cough*, then I will look you up, come to your house, and smash your face in for 1. Being such an idiot, and 2. Being tone-deaf or having your head up your arse for the last 4 years.

Oh, and if anybody comes on here and says that Carrie isn't a talent b/c she doesn't fit their own criteria *cough, Mojo Risin, cough*, then I will look you up, come to your house, and smash your face in for 1. Being such an idiot, and 2. Being tone-deaf or having your head up your arse for the last 4 years.

Bring it on. I don't fear any man who would listen to that song all the way through. :lol:

:P