This is Easily the Best Performance in American Idol History

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praising people for singing other people's songs is pretty lame.

Show me you can write a song, sing it in public and perform it like a champ and THEN maybe I'll say you are talented.

Vocal chords can be trained. Your ability to write a good song is what impresses and makes you a true idol. I can't understand why people like this crap show but to each their own.

Good job on making such an ignorant statement. Hate the show all you want and call it dumb, but insulting all the viewers as if they're all the same?

Your post here just made you look dumb.

Well, the fact that you want to sit and watch a tv program to watch people sing other people's songs while you call them talented is dumb. :mellow:

I'd rather see a monkey fart "Like a virgin" onto a snare drum. More entertaining and more original than simply doing what many people before you have done.

Well, the fact that you want to sit and watch a tv program to watch people sing other people's songs while you call them talented is dumb. :mellow:

I'd rather see a monkey fart "Like a virgin" onto a snare drum. More entertaining and more original than simply doing what many people before you have done.

There might be a government grant available for that.

I like to do multiple things at once, so I get a little work done as I watch people sing. I don't care if they sing other people's songs. These singers are better than most signed singers out there.

If you'd rather see a monkey fart than watch others sing, then that's your problem.

I like to do multiple things at once, so I get a little work done as I watch people sing. I don't care if they sing other people's songs. These singers are better than most signed singers out there.

If you'd rather see a monkey fart than watch others sing, then that's your problem.

I wouldn't call it a problem. I would call it an interest in things more original and a little less sheep like.

Praising people for singing other people's songs is pretty lame.

Show me you can write a song, sing it in public and perform it like a champ and THEN maybe I'll say you are talented.

Vocal chords can be trained. Your ability to write a good song is what impresses and makes you a true idol. I can't understand why people like this crap show but to each their own.

You probably can't write or sing worth a dam. All you're really good at is following sheep to an ABF American Idol thread and stirring up B.S.

Nothing wrong with people singing other peoples songs. Ever seen a band perform and they covered a great song? Did you complain?? If you don't like the show (which I don't), don't come in the thread just to talk trash because you don't like Wom or agree with him. You are so lame. Like your sig says Buy a clue (isn't it get a clue?), don't be a d o u c h e.

You probably can't write or sing worth a dam. All you're really good at is following sheep to an ABF American Idol thread and stirring up B.S.

He brings up a valid point.... he thinks those with the ability to write their own music, and sing it, are more talented than these clowns on TV singing other people's work.

He didn't say he could do it, he said that America is obsessed with these people when they're not even the most talented individuals.

He brings up a valid point.... he thinks those with the ability to write their own music, and sing it, are more talented than these clowns on TV singing other people's work.

He didn't say he could do it, he said that America is obsessed with these people when they're not even the most talented individuals.

It's not called Most talented. It's called American Idol, and its a singing competition. What don't you get about that? Yes they are not he most talented, but it is about the best singers, not the best song writers or musicians.

Nothing wrong with people singing other peoples songs. Ever seen a band perform and they covered a great song? Did you complain?? If you don't like the show (which I don't), don't come in the thread just to talk trash because you don't like Wom or agree with him. You are so lame. Like your sig says Buy a clue (isn't it get a clue?), don't be a d o u c h e.

Um, yeah. I do complain. It's the same thing all over. Movies being remade, songs being remade. These shows and the sheep only feed it.

Exactly. It's all recycling of other people's music. The real idols are the ones who WRITE the songs and put their soul into it.

It's not called Most talented. It's called American Idol, and its a singing competition. What don't you get about that? Yes they are not he most talented, but it is about the best singers, not the best song writers or musicians.

Is that why these winners always spin off to be music artists and sing songs other people write for them?

Oh yeah, it's more than just a singing competition.

Is that why these winners always spin off to be music artists and sing songs other people write for them?

Oh yeah, it's more than just a singing competition.

Yea, they sing songs OTHER PEOPLE write. IT is a singing competition. Then they get a contract to SING, not to write songs or perform symphonies.