TEAM DRAFT PARTY SATURDAY

ATLFalcon36

Question for a mod or someone...

The last few years the team had a team draft party at a sports bar (Fox Sports Grille the last 2 years in atlantic station). I'm looking for a place for me, my best friend and my girl to park it for Day 1....

If I don't get a response I'll be up at Fox Sports, hopefully some of you guys will be up there reppin' the birds.

Where is the draft party if there is one?

Question for a mod or someone...

The last few years the team had a team draft party at a sports bar (Fox Sports Grille the last 2 years in atlantic station). I'm looking for a place for me, my best friend and my girl to park it for Day 1....

If I don't get a response I'll be up at Fox Sports, hopefully some of you guys will be up there reppin' the birds.

Where is the draft party if there is one?

It would be cool if one could get organized here on the boards. The team isn't having an "official" draft party this year so anywhere is fair game. It's tough to organize an event like that when you're picking so late in the draft. Who knows what time the pick will be?

yes Atlantic Station just go down 17th street and park in the parking deck its right by parking bay 4... Never been to ESPN Zone but parking is MUCH MUCH easier at Atlantic Station than Buckhead... If you'll be at Fox hit me up... I'll be in my Matt Ryan Jersey and white mesh and red Falcons draft hat from last year, with my girl and my best friend.. Both of us are 6'3" I have black hair he has red hair... look for us.

It would be cool if one could get organized here on the boards. The team isn't having an "official" draft party this year so anywhere is fair game. It's tough to organize an event like that when you're picking so late in the draft. Who knows what time the pick will be?

Seems like we'd have plenty of fans who will be watching the entire draft and would like to do something organized by the team. Sure it's a while before we draft, but there are ways to keep it interesting until then. The Jets @17, the Eagles @21, the Patriots@23, Dolphins@25 and other late picking teams are all holding official draft parties for their fans.

I love these boards, this is the NFL's best website IMO, but the FO just doesn't really show the love to our fans the way other teams do, especially once they have you on the hook for season tickets.

I believe the ESPN Zone is having a draft party.

Bob Pickens, Carlester Crumpler, Dewey McClain, Earthwind Moreland, Frank Reed, Kent Hill and others are suppose to be there, That's from 2-6pm. So some former or current NFL players will be there. Just wanted to mention it if anyone's interested.

I believe the ESPN Zone is having a draft party.

Bob Pickens, Carlester Crumpler, Dewey McClain, Earthwind Moreland, Frank Reed, Kent Hill and others are suppose to be there, That's from 2-6pm. So some former or current NFL players will be there. Just wanted to mention it if anyone's interested.

All signs pointing to the ESPN zone! So wheres everyone going?

The consensus seems to be ESPNZone... Anyone have any parking details last time my dad and I went there years ago his car got booted.

I'll be re-locating my draft day watching plans to ESPNZone so see you guys there. It will likely be VERY packed so I'd get there an hour early, I'll be there with my party between 3-3:30 to get sat and make sure we have a good place to watch at least the first round.

i wish the espnzone's food was better and not as expensive...and this comes from someone that works for them! I covered the draft for espn last year at the espnzone.

I much prefer Fox because every entree pretty much is between 8-12 dollars (except steaks and such) and its a nice place... Never been to ESPNZone but the people have spoken and they want ONE MORE YEAR OF ESPNZONE

For Falcon fans who live around Floyd County I am going to WOW at 2817 Martha Berry Highway for my draft party. Plenty of TVs and my falcon friends in Bartow county (that is where I live) plan to be there with our Falcon game gear on! Go Falcons... :D