Ko Simpson

By National Football Post

Posted April 21, 2009 Email to a Friend Print This ShareThisSources: Bills Shopping Simpson

Sources close to the National Football Post have informed us that the Buffalo Bills are looking to trade free safety Ko Simpson before this weekend’s draft in New York. The former fourth round draft choice has complied 143 tackles and 2 interceptions in three NFL seasons.

The Bills have been active in the past week. On Friday, Buffalo traded away Pro Bowl offensive tackle Jason Peters to Philadelphia in return for multiple draft picks and are reportedly shopping wide receiver Roscoe Parrish and defensive end Chris Kelsay as well.

We are also hearing that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are looking to trade tight end Alex Smith before Saturday.

More on these stories as they develop.

Probably will not go after him there maybe some character concerns now but what pick do you think they are asking for.

truthfully id be fine with that also. i have NO interest in ko. remember when he was supposed to be a first or 2nd round pick on here? man this board overrates safeties.

-Mr. Offseason

That was the year we were picking 15th I believe. That goes to show how much some people know.

haha yeah it does. man... he slid til the 4th. thats just hilarious. :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

I liked Ko early in the process, but I definitely didn't want him at 15. For what it's worth I wanted Hali had we stayed at 15, but we definitely got the better "end" of that deal.

I liked Ko early in the process, but I definitely didn't want him at 15. For what it's worth I wanted Hali had we stayed at 15, but we definitely got the better "end" of that deal.

i liked hali too, but i loved the abe trade. there were people on here that thought hali was going to be better than abe too, man that was a crazy offseason wasnt it? :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

i liked hali too, but i loved the abe trade. there were people on here that thought hali was going to be better than abe too, man that was a crazy offseason wasnt it? :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

I feel sick in my stomach thinking about that draft. We took Jimmy Williams in the 2nd round. With the pick right after ours, the Oakland Raiders took: Thomas Howard, OLB, UTEP.

Jimmy freakin Williams over Thomas Howard.

I feel sick in my stomach thinking about that draft. We took Jimmy Williams in the 2nd round. With the pick right after ours, the Oakland Raiders took: Thomas Howard, OLB, UTEP.

Jimmy freakin Williams over Thomas Howard.

that one hurt pretty bad man...

truthfully id be fine with that also. i have NO interest in ko. remember when he was supposed to be a first or 2nd round pick on here? man this board overrates safeties.

-Mr. Offseason

Offseason, just out of curiosity, how do you rate next year's Safety class? Not implying we should wait and draft one, just wondering.