Go Get Your Draft Day Food Today!

Popeye's has an 8 piece mixed box for only 5 bucks today, so go get it and put t in the fridge.

It is really crispy on the outside, so it should re-heat well a few days from now and not be soggy.

Call it what you want, in this economy, I'll take it lol.

To be honest though, I think part of the problem with our economy, is that people who were poor even before the economy got bad, have started being more price conscious, as though the rest of the country getting poorer has affected them in any way lol.

For those not doing this, what will you be eating on draft day?

And what will you be drinking ? ;)

Popeye's has an 8 piece mixed box for only 5 bucks today, so go get it and put t in the fridge.

It is really crispy on the outside, so it should re-heat well a few days from now and not be soggy.

To be honest though, I think part of the problem with our economy, is that people who were poor even before the economy got bad, have started being more price conscious, as though the rest of the country getting poorer has affected them in any way lol.

April Fools?

Best beer in the world tho, in case anyone was wondering. And i've tried a LOT of different beers in my travels.

the Taj Mahal is an imported Indian beer you can get in a few select cities in the US.

If your in NYC definitely stop and have one at an Indian restaurant.

It is the single greatest beer on the planet. Also, they only sell them by the pint =)

http://beergeek.stores.yahoo.net/tajmalabe75b.html

Sure if you have a ******

i dont get that. what makes it bitchy to "fruit" the beer? its still beer. im not shoving smirnoff malt beverages down your throat. also if im drinking something i like it to taste good. now if im tryna get drunk F it . i drink whiskey(evan williams) tequila(patron/jose) vodka(smirnoff, mr boston, mccornmick) rum(captain) natty keystone bud light. pretty much all cheap crap ive drank it. some of that stuff real drinkers wont even touch, but im an auto puss for wanting blue moon with an orange in my beer?

30 minute wait and closed drive-thru at our here in Harrisburg. Good luck. We left with no chicken.

30 minute wait and closed drive-thru at our here in Harrisburg. Good luck. We left with no chicken.

I got there a bit after 10 this morning, because I was already out and about doing something for my dad.

There was nobody there, and it took about 15 minutes for mine to get ready, but i had a magazine so I was fine.

It might be busy now though. I went to one in Savannah.

I got there a bit after 10 this morning, because I was already out and about doing something for my dad.

There was nobody there, and it took about 15 minutes for mine to get ready, but i had a magazine so I was fine.

I might be busy now though. I went to one in Savannah.

I thought you were joking. yuck. Nothing like 3 day old chicken. icon8.gif

i dont get that. what makes it bitchy to "fruit" the beer? its still beer. im not shoving smirnoff malt beverages down your throat. also if im drinking something i like it to taste good. now if im tryna get drunk F it . i drink whiskey(evan williams) tequila(patron/jose) vodka(smirnoff, mr boston, mccornmick) rum(captain) natty keystone bud light. pretty much all cheap crap ive drank it. some of that stuff real drinkers wont even touch, but im an auto puss for wanting blue moon with an orange in my beer?

:lol: Sorry, but yes.

j/k ;)

Man law:

Submitted:

Can you put a lime or any other fruit in your beer?

Resolution:

No, fruit is completely off limits in beer. If one were to put fruit in a beer, they might as well put a little umbrella in it and call it a "beera colada". Man Law: "Don't Fruit the Beer."

So shall it be written so shall it be done.

I don't get the thing about dudes and hating on beer that taste good. I tried drinking and the stuff just was so nasty, but then I had a smirnoff and it tasted so much better and had the same amount of alcohol. I don't get. I would much rather drink some stuff that taste like strawberry than that nasty *** natty just to look cool.