ESPN vs. NFL Network

beernuts

so, I am going to have to tivo the draft - going in, anyone know whether one network will offer something the other one does not? put aside which analysts you like better -- does one of hte networks have more "war room" coverage than the other or some such thing?

so, I am going to have to tivo the draft - going in, anyone know whether one network will offer something the other one does not? put aside which analysts you like better -- does one of hte networks have more "war room" coverage than the other or some such thing?

I like NFL Network, maybe because i have been following path to the draft and I really like the opinions of Charles Davis and Mike Mayock (except his on personal opinion of Michael Johnson)

I don't get NFLN, so I really don't have a choice.

ESPN just hasn't been able to build properly around Kiper -- Steve Young, Tom Jackson, and Keyshawn Johnson offer very little as draft "experts." They need to just let Kiper/McShay be the analysts, and maybe have one former player such as Hodge or Jaws join them.

espn seems to go overboard on some of the analyst. most of the commentators as usual all talk over themselves to get their point across, really annoying. i would have to say NFL network ftw.

Agree with Tommy H. I'm going with NFLN. I value Mayocks and Davis opinions. I think Eisen is the best host, funny as he!!. I just hope they keep Dukes and Faulk to a minimum.

ESPN has turned into more of show than substance. ESPN seems to enjoy showing Kiper and McShay arguing. I understand showing various viewpoints but there is no way two "experts" can disagree almost all the time. Sometimes the arguments seems forced and usually Kiper comes across as an arrogant a$$, which he seems to enjoy. I think his success has gone to his head.