The DONT Draft Brandon Pettigrew thread..

xFalconLord

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be known that you are against drafting this player whom all the experts have us picking.. Pettigrew will most likely be available, so we will get a chance to see if in the Falcons really are enamoured with Pettigrew.

I don't look at any of the "experts" who have us drafting Pettigrew. First hint, look at the positions of need they have listed for the Falcons.

How about this. TD picks who he believes will help us the most, and who are we to question him?

No! WE ARE A PEOPLE OF ACTION! And you can't be a person of action by relying on other people. Snap judgments son!

If Pettigrew is drafted, we will fail! :lol:

All kidding aside, I really hope we don't draft Pettigrew.

Is this the same author of the " The DONT Draft Matt Ryan thread.., *****SIGN IN HERE***** that was going around exactly a year ago?

the reasoning was something about how you can't pass on a franchise DT

Also, Baker was a reach out of desperation,........reason was he couldn't play OT with those short arms and would have gone undrafted if we had not taken him?

yeah....the fans know better than TD.

no way am i signing this, the guy is going to be a baller, and there are no stud DTs or Safeties in the 1st this year(suh and berry next year pls).

So he would actually be a very good pick. Personally i prefer drafting Clay Cush, JL, or Rey, and i love some of the lower down TE prospects.

But stop hating on him, he is a Da*n good football player

Let it be known that you are against drafting this player whom all the experts have us picking.. Pettigrew will most likely be available, so we will get a chance to see if in the Falcons really are enamoured with Pettigrew.

And you base this on watching how many hours of tape with the guy vs. how many hours of tape TD and Smitty have watched?

If they draf Pettigrew it's because we need him and because he can contribute heavily to our team.

With that said i'm convinced we'll draft Ziggy.