What’s missing at Georgia? Absolutely nothing.

SacFalcFan

so we can quote you if they scrub out again?

10-3 is scrubbing out? oh please fsu fans wish they were doing that on a yearly basis.. let's be clear 10-3 is a disappointment at uga, at fsu right now it's a great year.. 7-6 anyone.. would you like to talk about your crap program right now? Let's compare the last 8 years since this is what is being discussed with CMR at UGA at that time. Last time we met I believed you had no chance to win that game. You really don't want to try and talk smack regarding uga.

10-3 is a down year for the Hokies as well, but you still say they suck. So why can't he say UGA sucks? Everyone has an opinion.

because anyone who knows anything about football knows that's completely ridiculous thing to say that is only out there as a troll comment. If you know football then you know that's dead wrong, but if you don't then you will agree with it.

What about the national championships won by Florida and LSU while Georgia fans are still waiting for their first since 1980? Okay, that’s fair. But consider this: Winning a national championship is a function of being good but, in the BCS system, it is also a function of luck.

Amen!

10-3 is scrubbing out? oh please fsu fans wish they were doing that on a yearly basis.. let's be clear 10-3 is a disappointment at uga, at fsu right now it's a great year.. 7-6 anyone.. would you like to talk about your crap program right now? Let's compare the last 8 years since this is what is being discussed with CMR at UGA at that time. Last time we met I believed you had no chance to win that game. You really don't want to try and talk smack regarding uga.

rofl.

wanna talk crap?

Florida 49

your **** school 10

our game

Florida 45

FSU 15

Yeah your SOOOO Much better than us. Picked for a national title to not even playing in the SEC championship? TANK. BTW its pretty stupid to bring up FSU in a Georgia thread. jeez stay on topic <_<

dis iz da collage sportz forumz.

rul3 1 : dunt takk cr4p ab0ut UG4!

this is ridiculas. cant even have educated talk you homers are so defensive

Since when is the term "scrubbing out" considered "educated talk"? :lol:

Anyway, averaging yearly 10+ win seasons in the SEC is pretty dang good, but it would be nice to finally get an NC underneath CMR. However, he won't be able to do that with CWM as his defensive coordinator.

This was all I needed to read.

Now, should Georgia fans be concerned that Florida has won two of the last three national championships and will be just about everybody’s preseason No. 1 in 2009?

You bet. Based on what I saw in my two days last week in Gainesville, everybody in this league is going to have to step it up to keep pace with the Gators. And there is the challenge for Richt and every other coach in this league.

rofl.

wanna talk crap?

Florida 49

your school 10

our game

Florida 45

FSU 15

Yeah your SOOOO Much better than us. Picked for a national title to not even playing in the SEC championship? TANK. BTW its pretty stupid to bring up FSU in a Georgia thread. jeez stay on topic <_<

You have lost 5 in a row to uf. they own you. You have zero smack to talk period. I don't need to talk crap, you decided to come in and make lame ridiculous comment.. scrubbing to an fsu fan is 7-6 and you did that in the acc. you have anymore kids suspended lately? you on probation still? Good to see UGA is soooo much better than fsu right now and have been the last 8 years. We have won 2 sec titles and been to 3 games. You guys have had the great records of:

9-4 (UGA IS BETTER)

7-6 (UGA IS 11-2, SORRY SORRY SORRY FSU TEAM, uf killed fsu and uga beat uf)

7-6 (UGA is 9-4 in a down year)

8-5 (fsu won the acc and uga is 10-3 with an SEC title)

9-3 (UGA is 10-2 still >>>>> )

10-3 (UGA is 11-3 stil >>>>(

9-5 (UGA IS 13-1 and 2 touchdown win over fsu)

BTW it's pretty stupid to talk smack when your team is a joke of a program for a number of years. You want to read the actual article and give something that isn't smack?

dis iz da collage sportz forumz.

rul3 1 : dunt takk cr4p ab0ut UG4!

this is ridiculas. cant even have educated talk you homers are so defensive

That's good you didn't make an educated comment.. what's ridiculous is a fan of a joke of a program right now would try to talk lame smack talk. when you want to actual discuss this with educated football talk then let's.. don't throw the homer comment out since you know it applies to you and every fan on this board.

for that team last year the answer will always be yes

No actually that is not the answer.. that is the wrong answer.. tennessee's 5-7 is scrubbing out.. tenneessee's last what 4 years is scrubbing out correct? a top 10 finish and another 10 win season isn't scrubbing it.. that's not even close to being factually correct.. now if we had finish out of the top 25 and won 5 games..

sac we've won a national title in the past 10 years.. and 2 total. When was your last? 82 i beleive? and 42 before that? So its pretty funny you talk **** about a team sucking as of late when you havent won a national title in 26 years. Greatness is measured in titles not records.

10-3 won't get you a sec title and a bcs title berth. I'm tellin you sooner or later dawg fans are going to start getting antsy with Florida going for their 3 sec and bcs title if all goes well for Florida. 10-3 is good and all, but sooner or later without a bcs title fans will call for CMR to be fired.

Last year for UGA was a disappointment, but hardly scrubbing out. Auburn and UT on the other hand, they did scrub out.

Agreed. I will certainly give UGA some credit because they did face some pretty early crippling injuries. You cannot lose your best OL and DL and not have let down. No team would go through a season without feeling the effects of such losses.