I was on the field at the Super Bowl

Peyton

I totally thought you were wearing a Panties jersey for a second and was about to flip the **** out!!!

Still you are lucky to get to go though!

The company that we were working for buys jerseys for all of the volunteers every year so they can easily identify if any of there people are doing things they are not supposed to be doing. I think the jerseys are pretty close to Jags jerseys. I got to keep it, by the way, and my friend gave me his, so I got the 77 and the 28. They are nice jerseys too, with real stitched on numbers.

ok look at me, everybody see this otherwise insignificant attention hoover

I readily admit to being the world's biggest attention whore. What can I say, I've got to be me. Here are two pics of the insignificant attention hoover hanging with Harry Douglas.

Like dude, get a sense of humor or something.

I readily admit to being the world's biggest attention whore. What can I say, I've got to be me. Here are two pics of the insignificant attention hoover hanging with Harry Douglas.

Like dude, get a sense of humor or something.

guess i need to post my pics of me and Ryan and Turner

Maybe it's just me, but they kinda looked photoshopped.

I have to admit, the halftime show pics do look kinda photoshopped. It's because it was really dark behind us and the flash made it look like we were transposed onto the picture. I don't really think the other pictures looked photoshopped, but then again, I'm not that familiar with the quality of work that can be achieved with that program.

I was joking when I said it. Just trying to give the guy crap.

Many of my coworkers told me that some of my pictures looked fake. They know I am an attention whore and it is a bit of an unbelievable claim. It was actually pretty funny watching people trying and figure out if I was putting them on or not. Some of them I think are still not sure.

Many of my coworkers told me that some of my pictures looked fake. They know I am an attention whore and it is a bit of an unbelievable claim. It was actually pretty funny watching people trying and figure out if I was putting them on or not. Some of them I think are still not sure.

I am giving your crap since it has been a while since the super bowl and you are just now posting them. Definitely makes you seems like an attention whore. But hey, if you readily admit it so that is that.

I am giving your crap since it has been a while since the super bowl and you are just now posting them. Definitely makes you seems like an attention whore. But hey, if you readily admit it so that is that.

Yeah well it was a slow night on the board. Plus I just came back to the board a couple of weeks ago. I had been away from the board for over a year, so apparently I was getting plenty of attention elsewhere in the interim.

And possibly some of the people enjoyed the pics and that was part of my motivation for posting them. Nah.