Did Any1 Watch The Meeting on NFL Network

X-Man21

I just watched it, and the main thing that struck me is ... how fake can you be? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching it (it's a slow news day). But that whole thing was very uptight and scripted.

And of course, it should be. In the REAL meetings, they're going to be talking about specific players, saying things like "that dude couldn't jump to save his granny's life", or "he smokes more dope than Cheech and Chong's entire family".

EDIT: With the link, the whole section with Jamie Dukes and the NFL Network people was not included, so I haven't seen that. If someone has a link to it, I'd love to see it.

Dukes called JA98 a bust. That's a bold statement. Other than that I think it was very guarded with some smoke on the side. I did like how he was stressing character and system fits. Over all it was a nice segment.

Yea He Clearly Said That. I mean Im not Throwing salt on JA98 Game But He's Better off at DT. He Plays Well Against the Run But Needs Much Improvement on pass Rushing. I Hope They do Switch to the 3-4 Scheme Next Season.

It was stupid...obviously fake and planned..."We need a wide receiver who can catch the ball well...that's important in our offense" lol

Yeah I peeped that out too! No way they would give other teams insight on who we might get. I do believe the statement about getting Ryan more weapons was true though! Maybe we grab a TE in the later rounds??? Overall though it was cool to see my sqaud on the NFL network. Dukes is a hater!!!! Ryan was one main catalyst for the FALCONS sucess. The titans had two explosive RB's.