Final Mock Draft

I think this is my 5th mock draft and I'm trying to be as close as i can to how i THINK our draft will, not what how i would WANT it to go. I will use only players that we scouted and i really believe we will trade down from our 1st round pick to the early 2nd to a team like St. Louis that may want to grab Laurinaitis for they're 2nd round pick and we swap 3rd rounders. Yea we just love swapping with St. Louis don't we ;)

2(35) - Larry English - DE - Northern Illinois - 6'2 - 255 - 4.74

I am a strong believer that DE is a big need because i have pretty much given up on Jamaal. He hasn't shown he can do much and i think the coaches know it now too. That can be the only reason why we have been scouting pass-rushing DE A LOT. Now if Jamaal can hold his own and actually improves that would be GREAT. We would have a great pass-rushing line then with English and Abraham on the outside and Babineaux and Jamaal on the inside. I think that would be best.

2(55) - Duke Robinson - OG - Oklahoma - 6'5 - 329 - 5.32

I am also a strong believer that our OL is not as good as many people think it is. We were really inconsistent at running the ball last season. Yea yea sure, Turner raped the league and was the 2nd leading rusher, but where was he in some of our critical games against the Bears, Bucs and Panthers?? Oh, I know! He was getting killed behind the line because Harvey Dahl and Clabo we're getting blown up. We need to be able to plow our way through opponents DLine and that starts with getting some tough interior linemen. Duke Robinson will definitely give us that and Dahl would be used as a great versatile back up.

3(66) - Chip Vaughn - SS - Wake Forest - 6'2 - 221 - 4.42

Chip Vaughn is Chip Vaughn! I think he fits exactly what TD is looking for. He is a great in-the-box safety but unlike many other Safeties in this draft he also has good coverage skills. He got to show it off at the Senior Bowl and the questions about his ball skills were answered. He has great instincts and loves to sit back and watch the play unfold. His weakness is matching up man-to-man with WR's but he won't be seeing a lot of that in the Cover 2.

4(121) - Bradley Fletcher - CB - Iowa - 6'1 - 196 - 4.44

Fletcher has been rising up draft boards after a steller senior season and after his performance at the Shrine game where he was locking down WR's like i lock down poon. He is a very physical CB which is what the coaching staff wants out of Chris Houston, but he is still pretty inconsistent. He also got great ball skills and he is a great tackler for a CB. He needs a little bit of caoching but he has a large amount of upside and until then he can play ST where i heard he is really good at.

5(130) - Kenny McKinley - WR - South Carolina - 6'1 - 189 - 4.37

TD is one smart fella scheduling a visit with McKinley. He is truly one of the biggest steals in this draft. He is just a natural WR, he's got it all. Speed, Quickness, Awareness, Experience... He was extremely productive in the tough SEC. Only downside is that he is a bit thin yet he is willing and will take one for the team going over the middle. He is also a threat in the return game and he would be a great guy to have in the spread as the 4th WR.

5(135) - Cameron Morrah - TE - California - 6'4 - 244 - 4.61

Now before we all get on the "we want blockers!!" ********, i would like to point out that Morrah is not that bad of a blocker and he is a "willing" blocker as one scout put it. Besides that he is athletically gifted and he can really stretch the field. Many people talk about TE's being a redzone threat and the Pettigrew haters are quick to point out that he had 0 TD's last year. Well Morrah had 8! That's right 8 TD's. Eat it. He also has a lot of upside.

6(163) - DeAndre Levy - LB - Wisconsin - 6'2 - 236 - 4.56

A late round LB that can fit in the Cover 2. He should at least be able to compete with Nicholas for a spot and worst case scenario he can play ST and with his quickness he could be a standout on ST.

Well thats it. My last one unless something major happens. Hope you guys like it, and remember if you complain about a player, your complaining to Dimitroff ;)

COMMENT! :)

I think this is my 5th mock draft and I'm trying to be as close as i can to how i THINK our draft will, not what how i would WANT it to go. I will use only players that we scouted and i really believe we will trade down from our 1st round pick to the early 2nd to a team like St. Louis that may want to grab Laurinaitis for they're 2nd round pick and we swap 3rd rounders. Yea we just love swapping with St. Louis don't we ;)

2(35) - Larry English - DE - Northern Illinois - 6'2 - 255 - 4.74

I am a strong believer that DE is a big need because i have pretty much given up on Jamaal. He hasn't shown he can do much and i think the coaches know it now too. That can be the only reason why we have been scouting pass-rushing DE A LOT. Now if Jamaal can hold his own and actually improves that would be GREAT. We would have a great pass-rushing line then with English and Abraham on the outside and Babineaux and Jamaal on the inside. I think that would be best.

2(55) - Duke Robinson - OG - Oklahoma - 6'5 - 329 - 5.32

I am also a strong believer that our OL is not as good as many people think it is. We were really inconsistent at running the ball last season. Yea yea sure, Turner raped the league and was the 2nd leading rusher, but where was he in some of our critical games against the Bears, Bucs and Panthers?? Oh, I know! He was getting killed behind the line because Harvey Dahl and Clabo we're getting blown up. We need to be able to plow our way through opponents DLine and that starts with getting some tough interior linemen. Duke Robinson will definitely give us that and Dahl would be used as a great versatile back up.

3(66) - Chip Vaughn - SS - Wake Forest - 6'2 - 221 - 4.42

Chip Vaughn is Chip Vaughn! I think he fits exactly what TD is looking for. He is a great in-the-box safety but unlike many other Safeties in this draft he also has good coverage skills. He got to show it off at the Senior Bowl and the questions about his ball skills were answered. He has great instincts and loves to sit back and watch the play unfold. His weakness is matching up man-to-man with WR's but he won't be seeing a lot of that in the Cover 2.

4(121) - Bradley Fletcher - CB - Iowa - 6'1 - 196 - 4.44

Fletcher has been rising up draft boards after a steller senior season and after his performance at the Shrine game where he was locking down WR's like i lock down poon. He is a very physical CB which is what the coaching staff wants out of Chris Houston, but he is still pretty inconsistent. He also got great ball skills and he is a great tackler for a CB. He needs a little bit of caoching but he has a large amount of upside and until then he can play ST where i heard he is really good at.

5(130) - Kenny McKinley - WR - South Carolina - 6'1 - 189 - 4.37

TD is one smart fella scheduling a visit with McKinley. He is truly one of the biggest steals in this draft. He is just a natural WR, he's got it all. Speed, Quickness, Awareness, Experience... He was extremely productive in the tough SEC. Only downside is that he is a bit thin yet he is willing and will take one for the team going over the middle. He is also a threat in the return game and he would be a great guy to have in the spread as the 4th WR.

5(135) - Cameron Morrah - TE - California - 6'4 - 244 - 4.61

Now before we all get on the "we want blockers!!" ********, i would like to point out that Morrah is not that bad of a blocker and he is a "willing" blocker as one scout put it. Besides that he is athletically gifted and he can really stretch the field. Many people talk about TE's being a redzone threat and the Pettigrew haters are quick to point out that he had 0 TD's last year. Well Morrah had 8! That's right 8 TD's. Eat it. He also has a lot of upside.

6(163) - DeAndre Levy - LB - Wisconsin - 6'2 - 236 - 4.56

A late round LB that can fit in the Cover 2. He should at least be able to compete with Nicholas for a spot and worst case scenario he can play ST and with his quickness he could be a standout on ST.

Well thats it. My last one unless something major happens. Hope you guys like it, and remember if you complain about a player, your complaining to Dimitroff ;)

COMMENT! :)

I would be cool with this mock, good picks, i would't mind trading out the WR for GArdner, but it is a cool mock

i like what you did here but i believe we need a linebacker in the first 3 rounds to be a better team.

I know. But most of the guys we scouted are later round LB's. Unless we go with a LB really early like one of the USC guys, I don't think we will address LB until around the 5th round.