TD is NOT against going offense with our first rounder

Pettigrew will make a great impact for our offense and he will also help the development of Matt Ryan. IMO he would be a great draft pick

Pettigrew will make a great impact for our offense and he will also help the development of Matt Ryan. IMO he would be a great draft pick

Can you please repeat yourself? lol. I think it's wide open but TD is not going to tip his hand in any way so it was obvious that he was being very vague about everything. He must be a great poker player. One thing he did mention was that we want versital players on defense because we will be playing in some 3-4 formations. He did mention wanting players that could play both DE and OLB depending on what we are running. That puts Larry English and MJ in play even though I doubt it would be MJ at this point. Sorry Jaymadd. Clay Matthews could be our pick too even though I'm thinking he might be gone by then.

Picking a TE (which isn't a huge need + already having a top offense) is pulling a McKay...sorry but defense is the biggest need, if we don't address it, we will not win. I doubt we win anyways since we haven't won back to back seasons yet and we also play a much tougher schedule and our defense will once again disappoint us.