ATL- Secondary

Lofton50

I remember when Grimes first came into camp a few years back and he picked off Vick. I saw right there that he had amazing ball-skills, because he had to twist in the air to pick it off. Grimes is the best Man-cover corner we have. And he probably has the most upside. IMO, Grimes and Chevis would make a nice duo, with CH at nickle? Houston has the aggression u want ur nickle to have ( for run support, blitzing, etc) Other than Muhsin Muhammad, nobody "dominated" Grimes. Roy Williams made a Circus Catch on him (BUT IT'S ROY FREAKIN' WILLIAMS lol!) But other than that, he played the "shutdown" corner role on our D until his injury. Grimes and Foxworth would have been nice too.

Houston is the only sure starter?? lol! The guy got picked on like a fat kid in gym! lol! Granted a few picks (Only one was a "ball-skill/athletic" INT, and the rest came right at him.) I watched Grimes. yeah Many tried to pick on him becuz of his size, but only CAR actually completed that task. Everyone got denied until his injury. LOOK CLOSER.

U can throw a bad ball in Houston's direction and get away with it. BUT you HAD to throw a perfect ball if u threw towards Grimes.

i love grimes as a player to keep on the team, love his effort, shame about the height, but he can really jump aswell!

having him in the slot may result in him having to deal with less height which could work.

Houston will come on, he is still very raw, and keeps getting better.

I think that there is alot of love for Chevis, and rightly so, he will develop.

Special mention to Decoud, check him out in college, raw aggression! Bit more coaching, and he is an exciting player to watch guys.

I thought it was interesting how it was boley that stopped short on his block, preventing grimey from scoring. the pieces fall together. i think boley was a good cover guy, but might have not liked contact. furthermore, he could have at least helped grimey up instead of just walking away. yeah so, good video. we shall see about the secondary.