Trade Gonzales and Dorsey

Soren

In the draft we look to improve D-line, linebacker, corner, safety and TE

I think we should trade 1st and 2nd round pick and JA98 for Glenn Dorsey and Tony Gonzales from the KC Chiefs. This would fill two holes that we then just would have felt in the draft, but these players are better than what the draft offers and we can focus on picking linebackers and safeties then. The best safeties like William Moore and Louis Delmas will be gone by there, but then we could sign Lawyer Milloy or Roy Williams. Dont see DE as a problem now that Chauncey Davis is improving. And nobody can touch THE PREDATOR. Tell me what you think

In the draft we look to improve D-line, linebacker, corner, safety and TE

I think we should trade 1st and 2nd round pick and JA98 for Glenn Dorsey and Tony Gonzales from the KC Chiefs. This would fill two holes that we then just would have felt in the draft, but these players are better than what the draft offers and we can focus on picking linebackers and safeties then. The best safeties like William Moore and Louis Delmas will be gone by there, but then we could sign Lawyer Milloy or Roy Williams. Dont see DE as a problem now that Chauncey Davis is improving. And nobody can touch THE PREDATOR. Tell me what you think

OMG WHY HASNT ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!!!

I'd take Dorsey for our #24 or the #55 and JA, because he's young player with a huge potential upside. He was hyped as the best DT to come out for many years, and I can't belive that his stock has fallen that far just because he didn't play like Mean Joe Greene in his rookie year.

I wouldn't take Gonzo unless the Chiefs were shipping him for our 7th rounder. I'd rather take my chances in the 2nd round (or 3rd, 4th or 5th rounds), than spend such a valuable pick on a player who has given his beast year to another franchise and intends to retire in 1-2 years. I'd rather build for the medium-long term future than go all or bust to win in 2009/2010.