My draft day is gonna suck

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does the draft start around 1pm but I have to go to prom so i might miss a large majority of it. Anyone know how many minutes for each pick in the first and second rounds????

Have to go to prom? Going to prom is a bad thing? I think you might be doing something wrong. While I admit that I will most likely be glued to the draft the reality is those choices are not going to change. Just get someone to record it for you.

Have to go to prom? Going to prom is a bad thing? I think you might be doing something wrong. While I admit that I will most likely be glued to the draft the reality is those choices are not going to change. Just get someone to record it for you.

Not have to go to prom, I meant to say I am going because I want to go it just sucks that it had to be the same day of the draft.

Not have to go to prom, I meant to say I am going because I want to go it just sucks that it had to be the same day of the draft.

I will give you that but there will be many more drafts and if you do it right you won't see any of the first day live. I think I got back home at 4am. With dinner before and all the pictures it was about a 12 hour deal.

Last year I missed a family members wedding, because I wasn't going to miss out on watching a Falcons game (vs NO), and before that I missed my grandmothers birthday dinner, because it was during the draft. So don't go, you can see your date anytime, the draft is once a year!

Last year I missed a family members wedding, because I wasn't going to miss out on watching a Falcons game (vs NO), and before that I missed my grandmothers birthday dinner, because it was during the draft. So don't go, you can see your date anytime, the draft is once a year!

I hope you are being sarcastic.

My man is for real. His priorities are in order, sirs. NFL first, Family second. (unless it's a death. You can call someone and say happy birthday, my nephew's birthday is saturday and I went and saw him and gave him his present early. He understands.)

My man is for real. His priorities are in order, sirs. NFL first, Family second. (unless it's a death. You can call someone and say happy birthday, my nephew's birthday is saturday and I went and saw him and gave him his present early. He understands.)

There is a teenager posting in this thread. Stop that.

I skip family stuff all the time for football games. My sister had her wedding during a Penn State/Mich State game. Big mistake. Although I went, I and about 30 other people spent the entire reception in the attached sports bar.

People need to be more aware of things like that. If you're getting married or having a party on a day of a game, be prepared for the let-down.

I skip family stuff all the time for football games. My sister had her wedding during a Penn State/Mich State game. Big mistake. Although I went, I and about 30 other people spent the entire reception in the attached sports bar.

People need to be more aware of things like that. If you're getting married or having a party on a day of a game, be prepared for the let-down.

Like a normal person I record it, threaten people with bodily violence if they spoil it, and watch it later.

All of that is 100% true, you can ask my wife. I have another birthday party for a family member the draft day, and I will be watching the draft, and not at the party. I don't bother people when they have there favorite hobbies going on, they shouldn't bother me. If someone close to me died, that would be the only reason to miss anything to do with the Falcons.