Southern California's coach Pete Carroll to write book

Cable Guy

:lol: :lol: yes good to see reggie bush's issue has been swept under the.. no i mean combined with mayo.. it's a serious question will pete tell us how he cheats..

Well Mayo isn't Carroll problem. And the NCAA doesn't sweep anything under. They go after you. No matter who you are. They would love to bust USC. But they have no credible evidence that will hold up

Im sure the bit on 7 top 5 finishes and national championships will be a nice read for you aswell

as will the getting the top talent in the country and having 1 bcs title to point to. hey when is fulmer going to write a book or is kiffin already going to write one? I am sure we would love to hear about the last decade of scrubbing years for the vols..

as will the getting the top talent in the country and having 1 bcs title to point to. hey when is fulmer going to write a book or is kiffin already going to write one? I am sure we would love to hear about the last decade of scrubbing years for the vols..

And a AP title. UGA gets top talent also. And so does other schools.

Well Mayo isn't Carroll problem. And the NCAA doesn't sweep anything under. They go after you. No matter who you are. They would love to bust USC. But they have no credible evidence that will hold up

just a voice recording of Reginald Bush's dad telling an agent that they were going with a different agent after gladly accepting his money to live in a brand new house/have new cars

Yeah like Florida and Urban Meyer and you have no problem talking about how hes a scumbag but dont let anyone talk about the great Pete and the things that his program has been accused of.

UGA does not come close to USC when it comes to recruiting classes and talent. Also your other comment about the NCAA wanting to get you guys is wrong.. they will protect universities and they will go after others.. They do not treat them all the same.

Yeah like Florida and Urban Meyer and you have no problem talking about how hes a scumbag but dont let anyone talk about the great Pete and the things that his program has been accused of.

Well you are wrong. It's not my fault Urban is a scumbag. I didn't make him that way. He's a great coach and recruiter though. Pete has his serious flaws. And I've pointed those out. Ask Sac. Even made a thread about one of his pathetic displays and lack of respect. See I'm not blinded. I know both Urban and Pete are great coaches but are very immature. I've yet to see you call out Urban. Just make excuses for him

What excuses have i made for him? Ive said only that he is a great coach and that every story has 2 sides. Sorry I know for a fact that Jevan Sneads story is false. He was a bitter 17 year old at the time. If anyone on the planet belives that anyone ever said that Tebow was recruited as a LB than they are smokin some really strong stuff. Tim only played one postion in his life and thats QB. Aside from that youve said over and over that Pete has class and Urban has none which is funny since all these parents of players and current reecruits say the exact opposite. Sure your going to have the occasional kid say something else because things dont go their way but Ive talked to alot of kids the last 4 years and almost all of them rave about how great the man is. Guess hes just got them all fooled though huh?

What excuses have i made for him? Ive said only that he is a great coach and that every story has 2 sides. Sorry I know for a fact that Jevan Sneads story is false. He was a bitter 17 year old at the time. If anyone on the planet belives that anyone ever said that Tebow was recruited as a LB than they are smokin some really strong stuff. Tim only played one postion in his life and thats QB. Aside from that youve said over and over that Pete has class and Urban has none which is funny since all these parents of players and current reecruits say the exact opposite. Sure your going to have the occasional kid say something else because things dont go their way but Ive talked to alot of kids the last 4 years and almost all of them rave about how great the man is. Guess hes just got them all fooled though huh?

That's all great man. You talk to players. I'm sure you might know some of them. I talked to my teammates. I saw what happen. This isn't some hearsay. I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. And I don't mean one time. I mean dozens and dozens of time.

That's all great man. You talk to players. I'm sure you might know some of them. I talked to my teammates. I saw what happen. This isn't some hearsay. I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. And I don't mean one time. I mean dozens and dozens of time.

You keep saying this in every thread in which Urban Meyer is discussed, yet you never give any names or explanations or anything. Just "I saw this happen, I saw that happen" yet nothing has ever really been reported about Meyer doing anything "scumbaggish" like everyone likes to claim.

I know for a fact that Pete Carrol snorts coke out of hookers' butt cracks.

See how easy that is?

You keep saying this in every thread in which Urban Meyer is discussed, yet you never give any names or explanations or anything. Just "I saw this happen, I saw that happen" yet nothing has ever really been reported about Meyer doing anything "scumbaggish" like everyone likes to claim.

I know for a fact that Pete Carrol snorts coke out of hookers' butt cracks.

See how easy that is?

I could. But why even do that? Jgator knows what Urban was doing at Utah. He knows about few of them I'm sure. He worked for Rivals. And I've gave plenty of other examples to what Urban has said to other recruits.