I will be Interviewed on WTTI Radio 1530 AM about Our first pick this Friday at 4.30 PM

Draftnut57

You also can get it on wttiradio.com at 4.30 PM on this Friday, It is a local radio station within 3 miles from my house. A friend has a Christian Sports show every friday at 4.30 on this Station out of Dalton Ga. It's called " Victory in Sports". He ask me to do an interview on our first pick. So I'm just doing it to help his show out. Most of you know my thoughts and it won't be a big deal but thought I'd let you know.

I would like for you to put one player on here you think we will take with our first pick so I can tell them who most of the fans would like for us to get. So post one player on here if you would like , just one. Thanks Draftnut57

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll be the pick actually.. I like Brandon Pettigrew too.

The comment TD made in his last interview seems to suggest it is a strong possibility. But if the OP just does it like we have seen on all the "on the clock" segments and have an offensive and defensive choice and reasons why he can cover his bases.

I think he'll be the pick actually.. I like Brandon Pettigrew too.

They have been trying to sign or trade for a TE since FA started. That tells me thay they don't want to pick a TE at 24. If they had Pettigrew on the radar as the pick, they wouildn't trying to make moves.

The flip side of that is, they haven't been successful so far and may have to draft one, maybe even Pettigrew.

I think it will be English at 24 and a TE later in the draft.

If you want to look like you have insights and have a big chance of getting it right you better throw out Pettigrews name too.

Yeah , I'll have to , we are the favorites to take him, I don't really want us to take him, but he could be one of those guys you don't want to draft but should. And we could be very glad we did if we do take him. I do know we may. He would be like an extra Linmen when Ryan needs more time to throw also. Not a sexy pick, but could be who we should take. :mellow:

But this is post of who the fans want. I will talk about

1. What most Gurus are projecting

2 .Who I would take

3. Who the fan favorite is.