LB, DB, DE, or S? hmmm

heyydanny

well ive seen a lot of talk about defense so i jus wanted to see what others felt about "if" we drafted a DEF player would it be better than having the position replaced by a current player....lets see

Situations:

Safety- Louis Delmas or Thomas Decoud

LB- James Laurinaitis, Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews or Stephen Nicholas

DB- Darius Butler, Alphonso Smith, Vontae Davis or Chevis Jackson

DE- Larry English, Michael Johnson or Jamal Anderson

personally id like us go for either Safety or LB

what position do you feel most comfortable drafting?

Most comfortable drafting in this year's draft, I would vote OLB.

The position I would like to address the most is SS otherwise we will have to move Coleman out of a position he played very well and start an unproven player in the other. That being said, I'm not sold on the SS in this year's draft. I hope I'm wrong.

Another way to make avg safeties better though is improving the front 7 hich many on this board are for....

well ive seen a lot of talk about defense so i jus wanted to see what others felt about "if" we drafted a DEF player would it be better than having the position replaced by a current player....lets see

Situations:

Out of the choices given above.

Safety I'd take Decoud over Delmas reason well Decord has a year aleady in our system and I see him as the starting FS regardless of who we take at safety in the draft.

Out of those LBs I think Lauriniatis will be the best and realistically he will still be there at 24.I goota feeling the 2 SC LB's will be gone so I reckon JL and Stephen Nicholas.

DB well for Chevis Jackson showed enough for me and deserves a shot at the starting position at LCB.

DE Larry English has grown on me and he could be good for us and I think he's been a bit under the radar so I like him and they are projecting JA98 to play inside this year so Larry English would be a good pick up DE/LB.

Situations:

Stephen Nicholas over any of those LB, for the upcoming year, maybe after next year i would feel more comfortable with one of the other LB listed

Chevis Jackson over all of the other CB listed, now if you had said Chris Houston i might have went with Darius Butler

Micheal Johnson or Larry English over Jamal Anderson in regards to pass rushing, but JA98 over Larry English and MJ at stopping the run.

Overall I feel most comfortable with Drafting one of the pass rushers at 24 in Michael JOhnson and Larry English

Stephen Nicholas over any of those LB, for the upcoming year, maybe after next year i would feel more comfortable with one of the other LB listed

Chevis Jackson over all of the other CB listed, now if you had said Chris Houston i might have went with Darius Butler

Micheal Johnson or Larry English over Jamal Anderson in regards to pass rushing, but JA98 over Larry English and MJ at stopping the run.

Overall I feel most comfortable with Drafting one of the pass rushers at 24 in Michael JOhnson and Larry English

I 2nd That