Enough will all the Trades! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I do not want Dorsey, I do not want Gonzo, I will not take Sheldon Brown or even ten clowns!!!

Always build through the draft in order to avoid the shaft..........

Be Patient!!! TD is taking us to the promise land and building the Falcons to be like the Patriots of the South...............

If we are competitive next year and have a great draft this year, I will take a losing season if by 2010 and the next 6 to 8 seasons we kick a#####s

Now im all for trading picks in the Draft, we need more second round picks TD!! Make it happen......................

I agree but to go with this philosophy, we're going to have to deal with some "learn by mistakes" this season. A lot of learning by mistakes. It could be a rough year, more along the usual timeline of a rebuilding team as opposed to last year. I'm all for it as long as it means long term success, but I know a lot of people on here are going to flip when the team underperforms in 2009.

I agree but to go with this philosophy, we're going to have to deal with some "learn by mistakes" this season. A lot of learning by mistakes. It could be a rough year, more along the usual timeline of a rebuilding team as opposed to last year. I'm all for it as long as it means long term success, but I know a lot of people on here are going to flip when the team underperforms in 2009.

Yes in fact we over performed last year. The charma was with us because our coaching staff brought back the excitement in our players.

My point is the only time you trade for veteran star players is when your one or two players away from a championship team!!!

This year we are 5 or 6 players away from a championship team

Receiving TD over the middle

Safety- a leader and field General

Defensive Nose Tackle who stuffs the middle of the field

Cornerback who is a ball hawk

Linebacker who can cover tight ends and make plays in space

Possibly a Right Tackle, Claybo does a good job but I think improvement could be made

Now if we have a great draft, then next year consider a trade or two of a veteran

Yes in fact we over performed last year. The charma was with us because our coaching staff brought back the excitement in our players.

My point is the only time you trade for veteran star players is when your one or two players away from a championship team!!!

This year we are 5 or 6 players away from a championship team

Receiving TD over the middle

Safety- a leader and field General

Defensive Nose Tackle who stuffs the middle of the field

Cornerback who is a ball hawk

Linebacker who can cover tight ends and make plays in space

Possibly a Right Tackle, Claybo does a good job but I think improvement could be made

Now if we have a great draft, then next year consider a trade or two of a veteran

What is CHARMA?