Bad news!

On the 1st of April, The Atlanta Falcons Community was saddened by the loss of a dear friend known to us as BOOTS the cat.. the story was exclusively broke right here on TATF. if you missed the story, here you go. during the early morning hours of April 1st 2009, BOOTS was walking home from a long night on the town, when he was run over by a speeding motorist. the suspect was identified as SPIKE the dog, belonging to Donte Stallworth. Spike had a BAC of .126 well over the legal limit in Virginia.

I was Giving much love from and support from you, the fellow Falcon fans, in my time of grieving. I mentioned that i was in search of a new pet to welcome to my home and to the Falcons nation.

So now introducing the newest member to the Atlanta Falcons Community

SAPPHIRE

3202_93856021604_709776604_2959411_5038968_n.jpg

3202_93860246604_709776604_2959531_5388582_n.jpg

On the 1st of April, The Atlanta Falcons Community was saddened by the loss of a dear friend known to us as BOOTS the cat.. the story was exclusively broke right here on TATF. if you missed the story, here you go. during the early morning hours of April 1st 2009, BOOTS was walking home from a long night on the town, when he was run over by a speeding motorist. the suspect was identified as SPIKE the dog, belonging to Donte Stallworth. Spike had a BAC of .126 well over the legal limit in Virginia.

I was Giving much love from and support from you, the fellow Falcon fans, in my time of grieving. I mentioned that i was in search of a new pet to welcome to my home and to the Falcons nation.

So now introducing the newest member to the Atlanta Falcons Community

SAPPHIRE

3202_93856021604_709776604_2959411_5038968_n.jpg

3202_93860246604_709776604_2959531_5388582_n.jpg

My condolences for the loss of your cat and you have my admiration for bringing a new family member into your lives. We have a star of a cat and we would be devasted with his demise.

I have 4 Siberian Huskies. They are wonderfuls dogs but you can never let it run free unless you have a very secure yard. They have no homing instinct and their desire to run can get them killed. Please check out the mailing list sibernet-L. It has a lot of information on Sibes.

BTW, I have a gray and white, black and white, red and white and a black and tan. All but one have different colored eyes and the other has two blue eyes. Sapphire is gorgeous.

I have 4 Siberian Huskies. They are wonderfuls dogs but you can never let it run free unless you have a very secure yard. They have no homing instinct and their desire to run can get them killed. Please check out the mailing list sibernet-L. It has a lot of information on Sibes.

BTW, I have a gray and white, black and white, red and white and a black and tan. All but one have different colored eyes and the other has two blue eyes. Sapphire is gorgeous.

I Have a siberian and you are not kidding. Don't let them get out or they will not come back! Mine got out only once and it took a lost dog sign to find him. He was in an adjacent apartment complex and apparently thought he was home. He sat outside this one guys door for a day and a half. I guess he thought he was home. :lol: