Draft Storylines I am interested in...

NCFalcon52

There are several things I am watching the draft wondering about going into this week. Of course, I am curious on everything the Falcons are going to do...here are a few:

1) Who will the Falcons Take with their first pick... Will it be defense as we all suspect or will TD pull off a draft day surpise like last year (and be right).

2) Will we trade for any players, trade up or down. Trades always interest me.

3) Every other pick we have!

Now that the obvious is out of the way, here a few storylines.

1) Who will Detriot take with their first pick. I am not that intersted in many of the other teams in the top of the round but they definately interest me b/c they tend to mess things up. Will their new leaders take Detroit in a different direction.

2) What in the world will Oakland do to mess things up! I am always curious what they do.

3) Where will Matt Stafford, Micheal Johnson, Moreno go and will they all land in the first round. Local guys and what they will do.

4) What will Denver do now they are relying upon Kyle Orton to take them to the playoffs...they have to draft a QB sometime.

5) Carolina, Tampa and New Orleans....Just want to know what everyone in our division is doing.

6) Will Clay Matthews and Brain Cushing fall far b/c of their stupidity?

7) Will the Falcons get any love on ESPN at this year?

What are some of the things you will be watching the draft for?

There are several things I am watching the draft wondering about going into this week. Of course, I am curious on everything the Falcons are going to do...here are a few:

1) Who will the Falcons Take with their first pick... Will it be defense as we all suspect or will TD pull off a draft day surpise like last year (and be right).

2) Will we trade for any players, trade up or down. Trades always interest me.

3) Every other pick we have!

Now that the obvious is out of the way, here a few storylines.

1) Who will Detriot take with their first pick. I am not that intersted in many of the other teams in the top of the round but they definately interest me b/c they tend to mess things up. Will their new leaders take Detroit in a different direction.

2) What in the world will Oakland do to mess things up! I am always curious what they do.

3) Where will Matt Stafford, Micheal Johnson, Moreno go and will they all land in the first round. Local guys and what they will do.

4) What will Denver do now they are relying upon Kyle Orton to take them to the playoffs...they have to draft a QB sometime.

5) Carolina, Tampa and New Orleans....Just want to know what everyone in our division is doing.

6) Will Clay Matthews and Brain Cushing fall far b/c of their stupidity?

7) Will the Falcons get any love on ESPN at this year?

What are some of the things you will be watching the draft for?

DANCING GIRLS!!!!!!!

Guest Gritz

All my concerns begin and end with the Falcons....

What does TD think our biggest need is? Safety? Defensive Tackle? Shut-Down Corner? Tight End? (God forbid....).

What will TD do if the guy or couple of guys he covets at 24 aren't there?

I can't wait for Saturday. It's killin' me.