Goals 09

Falcons97

It might be a little pre mature but each player sets personal goals that they hope to achive each year. As I have watched the Falcons durring the highs and lows there are some games where I have to look for what we did right and how we are doing through the "process."

We don't have all the pieces yet on deffence ( TD will take care of that on Saturday and Sunday) but on offence I hope to see:

In 2008 Matt Ryan threw 16 TD's, 11 INT"s and threwfor 3,440 yards.

In 2009 I think that we will be moving ahead if Ryan can throw 20 touchdowns, 8 INT's and throw for 4,000 yards.

In 2008 Michale Turner ran for 1,699 yards. Lets be real, that is unreal. If the Burner can run for 1,500 yard and we utilize Norwood more and we run for a combined total of 25 td's then we will be making some real progress through the process.

What are some other things you would like to see the Birds accomplish this season other than the obvious win the Super Bowl which is always number one :D

I think Ryan is going to have a huge year because I think the Falcons are going to run a lot more two minute this year, which was basically unstoppable last year even while the Falcons were learning an entirely new system and integrating several rookies into the offense. You might see the Falcons use the no huddle as the base offense this year, and if they do that, he is going to throw 30 TDs.

I think Ryan is going to have a huge year because I think the Falcons are going to run a lot more two minute this year, which was basically unstoppable last year even while the Falcons were learning an entirely new system and integrating several rookies into the offense. You might see the Falcons use the no huddle as the base offense this year, and if they do that, he is going to throw 30 TDs.

AGREED ryan picked defenses apart last year with the no huddle