Trade Down Mock

I was in class today day dreaming about the draft this weekend that im most likely going to miss thanks to some broke *** wedding party i have to go to so i started doing a couple of mocks and just jacking around. So i came up with one that i liked the best. I assume that we will trade out of the 1st round and acquire a 2nd and a 3rd.

2nd- Lawrence Sidbury - DE

2nd- Marcus Freeman - OLB

3rd- Chip Vaughn - S

3rd- Sherrod Martin - CB

4th- Zach Follet - OLB

5th- Roy Miller - DT

5th- Andrew Gardner - OT

6th- Ryan Purvis - TE

We can pretty much address every need that we have with this. I chose to address OT and TE later in the draft because i don't feel like those are positions where we need to get someone early. That is of course just my opinion. The main thing that i want to happen in this years draft is to use our first two picks on a LB and a DE. I dont care if we go JL with the first and Sidbury in the 2nd or English in the 1st and Freeman in the 2nd. That is just something that i really hope happens. Anyways that is it. Let me know what you think.

tight end way to late.

Yeah i am one of those guys who thinks Peele did just fine last year. I mean if we get a TE it does not need to be a Shawn Nelson who can not block. We are going to need a guy who can for sure block. I picked Purvis cause he has chemistry with Ryan so it was pretty much a BPA pick for me.

not a sidbury fan at all, especially that high. freeman is a third rounder. vaughn doesn't fit as well as some of the other options at safety but i think he's a good player. not a fan of martin either. like the next two picks a lot

Yeah alot of people don't like Sid. Sid and Freeman are both 2nd rounders from what i have read. Mayock has Freeman as a mid 2nd. People have said Vaughn is suspect in coverage which could be true. I know we have been scouting him pretty good so i figure we must at the very least be looking at the kid.

i guess i would counter with this (i didn't go te earlier bc i knw you don't like that)

2nd- Micheal Johnson DE (i dont buy the rumors that TB is his likely destination)

2nd- William Moore SS

3rd- Jairus Byrd CB/Marcus Freeman WLB

3rd- Jason Williams WLB/Mike Mickens CB

4th- Zack Follett SLB

5th- Roy Miller NT

5th- Anthony Hill TE

6th- Andrew Gardner OT

i guess i would counter with this (i didn't go te earlier bc i knw you don't like that)

2nd- Micheal Johnson DE (i dont buy the rumors that TB is his likely destination)

2nd- William Moore SS

3rd- Jairus Byrd CB/Marcus Freeman WLB

3rd- Jason Williams WLB/Mike Mickens CB

4th- Zack Follett SLB

5th- Roy Miller NT

5th- Anthony Hill TE

6th- Andrew Gardner OT

I could live with that for sure. Not as big of a fan of MJ as some other people, but i could live with that. And i doubt Freeman falls to the 3rd, but i would be fine with that.

Im not a MJ fan by any means, cant stand Tech but I think some knocks against him are very unfair. People knock him for production yet one of your favorites Robert Ayers has flown up draft boards. I wouldn't take him at 24 but he could very well be BPA at that second round pick, either him or an offensive player and i no you wouldn't want that

Im not a MJ fan by any means, cant stand Tech but I think some knocks against him are very unfair. People knock him for production yet one of your favorites Robert Ayers has flown up draft boards. I wouldn't take him at 24 but he could very well be BPA at that second round pick, either him or an offensive player and i no you wouldn't want that

Ha Ha smart guy! Yeah if he makes it all the way to the 2nd it would make total sense.