Thank God! Blain Boyer is gone

Keith

Yeah I thought the same thing, but then again you never know.

The Braves once traded Doyle Alexander for some guy named John Smoltz.

Not to be Danny Downer but we also traded Brett Butler for Lynn Barker, and M. Grissom and David Justice for Kenny Lofton and Alan Embre. Not that Boyer has the potential for the success of those 3 guys. <_<

Not to be Danny Downer but we also traded Brett Butler for Lynn Barker, and M. Grissom and David Justice for Kenny Lofton and Alan Embre. Not that Boyer has the potential for the success of those 3 guys. <_<

I'll take a 60 year old Doyle Alexander over Blain Boyer.

I would take the corpse of Arthur Conan Doyle over Blaine Boyer.

ew...and ew... :blink:

BTW, why are still trading with the Cards? I mean, ever since they got the better of us in the Wainwright trade, we need to put them on our official no fly list. We need to stick with teams we can rook in these deals...like the Tigers, or maybe the Brewers...but never the Cardinals... :huh:

I'll take a 60 year old Doyle Alexander over Blain Boyer.

It seems like we always have that one guy in the pen that can and will lose a lead every oportunity and thats the guy that Bobby likes to run out there 75 times over the course of a season. I don't have a lot of complaints about Bobby but his loyalty is both a strength and a flaw.

Boyer

Yates

Wickman

Kolb

Wohler's final season

Stanton's final season

Juan Berringer (sp)

It seems like we always have that one guy in the pen that can and will lose a lead every oportunity and thats the guy that Bobby likes to run out there 75 times over the course of a season. I don't have a lot of complaints about Bobby but his loyalty is both a strength and a flaw.

Boyer

Yates

Wickman

Kolb

Wohler's final season

Stanton's final season

Juan Berringer (sp)

God that was sad, one of my favorite pitchers.