How do you feel having this man be our FS ?

GANDI

It is telling that the cornerback rated by many observers as the best available in this draft, Malcolm Jenkins of Ohio State, has sparked a debate about whether he belongs at cornerback at all in the NFL. There is some talk he will be moved to safety because of wariness about his speed after he failed to get his 40 time below 4.5 seconds at the combine or at his campus workout for scouts.

My question to you is if he fell to our number 24, (which I think is unlikely) what would be your reaction to Malcolm Jenkins becoming our FS ?

It is telling that the cornerback rated by many observers as the best available in this draft, Malcolm Jenkins of Ohio State, has sparked a debate about whether he belongs at cornerback at all in the NFL. There is some talk he will be moved to safety because of wariness about his speed after he failed to get his 40 time below 4.5 seconds at the combine or at his campus workout for scouts.

My question to you is if he fell to our number 24, (which I think is unlikely) what would be your reaction to Malcolm Jenkins becoming our FS ?

everyone has him sliding down. but i dont think he would be the BEST defensive player available

Jenkins would be a corner in our system. He is flat out the best press cover-2 corner that can be had in the draft.

I think its possible, but I dont know if the Falcons want to spend their #1 pick on an experiment. I think we need a sure fire guy on defense.

I agree but if he has the best value and some of our other coveted players are taking I say draft him

I'd be cool with it. Better than Delmas at safety.

My thoughts exactly , I dont know why but I just feel that he would be really good at FS or CB..... But since we have jackson and houston I would try him at FS first and see what happens.

I still dont see him going out of the top 10-15.

There isnt a realistic player @ 24 I would take over this kid.

He would be Rhonde Barber good as a cover 2 CB.

He was a top 5-10 pick when watching film. He slid due to his combine in MOCK drafts. The real GMs know his talent, and he will go in the 10 range next week.