360 Elite Bundle Coming Featuring Two Big Games

The Xbox 360 has had no shortage of high-profile exclusives in recent years, and Microsoft said today that it would be bundling two of its most notable releases into its latest hardware bundle. The publisher today announced that Bungie's Halo 3 and Lionhead Studios' Fable II will be packaged with the Xbox 360 Game of the Year bundle, available in limited quantities this May.

Elitebundle278_embed.jpg As with the Resident Evil 5 bundle released in May, Microsoft's latest hardware-software combo will pack the two hit titles in with a 120GB Xbox 360 Elite for the console's standard retail price tag of $399. A wireless controller, a wired headset, an HDMI cable, and a free Netflix trial will also be included with the bundle.

Released to rave reviews and numerous awards in September 2007, Halo 3 from then Microsoft-owned Bungie received its most recent batch of downloadable content this month with the the Mythic Map Pack. Halo 3: ODST, a pseudo-expansion to the shooter that follows a contingent of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, is expected later this year. Lionhead Studios, which remains a part of Microsoft's internal stable, released its long-awaited action role-playing title Fable II to a strong critical reception in October 2008.

I was going to buy the red one but if these all have the jasper chips like the red one does then i'll get this one instead.

everyone has the jasper chip just check the date made. it should be in 09 and your good, but honestly id rather take re5 than those 2 games. seriously how hard is it to get halo 3, and not a huge fan of fable 2.

everyone has the jasper chip just check the date made. it should be in 09 and your good, but honestly id rather take re5 than those 2 games. seriously how hard is it to get halo 3, and not a huge fan of fable 2.

I don't like resident evil though,I was just going to sell it anyway. WIth this I can keep halo and sell fable 2. also I kinda like the black more than the red.

I don't like resident evil though,I was just going to sell it anyway. WIth this I can keep halo and sell fable 2. also I kinda like the black more than the red.

the black one is straight and if you do not like RE5, then i can see why. to me the Red one is so bad ***. i dont know if i like the red one, because of the system or the controller. the red controller is the best controller i have seen.

the black one is straight and if you do not like RE5, then i can see why. to me the Red one is so bad ***. i dont know if i like the red one, because of the system or the controller. the red controller is the best controller i have seen.

to me it's more of the controller. I don't like the black controller. I'm flip flopping over here like heck lol. I might still get the red one after all. and if I got a white controller as the 2nd one it would look better with the red than the black in my opinion.

to me it's more of the controller. I don't like the black controller. I'm flip flopping over here like heck lol. I might still get the red one after all. and if I got a white controller as the 2nd one it would look better with the red than the black in my opinion.

the red controller is the best controller. goo for fighting games. i think its up to which you like better. i will say this you probably get more trading RE5 and getting Halo 3 vs just selling fable 2. also i am not sure about the black, but the red comes with code for street fighter 2 remix.

the red controller is the best controller. goo for fighting games. i think its up to which you like better. i will say this you probably get more trading RE5 and getting Halo 3 vs just selling fable 2. also i am not sure about the black, but the red comes with code for street fighter 2 remix.

same thing I was thinking.