WE READY!

at first it was the old players in the vid now its the song choice why because its rap....man just stop posting because you are making yourself look really stupid rite know!

No my window licking friend... IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN BECAUSE OF THE SONG. In my first post I said it didn't make sense to "be ready" for something with old players. The fact that I am having to spell it out for you makes you the moron here. Sheesh.

No my window licking friend... IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN BECAUSE OF THE SONG. In my first post I said it didn't make sense to "be ready" for something with old players. The fact that I am having to spell it out for you makes you the moron here. Sheesh.

:huh: wow you just don't stop do you.Well i tried to explain it to you the best way i can if you to ******** to understand i'm just gonna leave it at that

:huh: wow you just don't stop do you.Well i tried to explain it to you the best way i can if you to ******** to understand i'm just gonna leave it at that

If that is the best way you can explain something you are as dumb as a rock. You haven't explained a thing. Your first response was about me reading the title, your second post was to tell me that it was the name of the song, and your third you act like I am changing my complaint. Where did you explain how using that song makes sense with old clips?

So I will ask again because you missed it the first few times:

In what way does that song choice make sense with old clips of players who are no longer with us?

That doesn't make any sense. We ready with players who are no longer on our team? Ready for what?

since you want to be so critical, the we can easily identify the franchise as a whole, including the steps it took to get in the position we're in right now, which would put the past in the mix. :rolleyes:

since you want to be so critical, the we can easily identify the franchise as a whole, including the steps it took to get in the position we're in right now, which would put the past in the mix. :rolleyes:

The highlights were of positive moments not the negative ones that brought us to this point so that is too big of a stretch.

The highlights were of positive moments not the negative ones that brought us to this point so that is too big of a stretch.

you berating the video by the lyrics of the song is a stretch...not to mention, the fact that the we could easily stand for the franchise, rather than the current team, is still relevant.

Of course, since you don't have an answer of your own you will latch on to the first big stretch that comes along. It still does not make sense to have past players in there. They are not part of the "we" in "we ready".

One more time for the ******** one (finally)!...the video has clips from the past and the present we ready is the name of the song on the video..and if you wanna question someone question the person who made the video cause i didn't make it!...now go and suck on a fat baby's balls ok! thank you

I like highlight vids.... but not of Micheal Vick.....

I have moved on.

What!? I'm totally opposed to Michael Vick playin' for the Falcons but I still think he's an extremely exciting player and dangerous player. He probably still has the most potential in the league of any other player.

And don't anyone go saying Matt Ryan has higher potential than Vick. Ryan has good potential and would be great if he got there but Vick's potential is unmatched.

What!? I'm totally opposed to Michael Vick playin' for the Falcons but I still think he's an extremely exciting player and dangerous player. He probably still has the most potential in the league of any other player.

And don't anyone go saying Matt Ryan has higher potential than Vick. Ryan has good potential and would be great if he got there but Vick's potential is unmatched.

Um, by watching what Matt Ryan did in his ROOKIE YEAR, proves his potential is through the roof. Sure, Vick had good potential to be the best RUNNING QB in NFL history; and prob the most exciting player in NFL history...

BUT as for all around player, its hands down Matt Ryan. He is getting compared to Manning and Brady. You cant say the same for vick.

at first it was the old players in the vid now its the song choice why because its rap....man just stop posting because you are making yourself look really stupid rite know!

HAHAHA....love how the guy calling the other one stupid doesn't know he misspelled right and doesn't know the difference between know and now.....that is comedy.

HAHAHA....love how the guy calling the other one stupid doesn't know he misspelled right and doesn't know the difference between know and now.....that is comedy.

It amazes me how everyone try's to call people out on there misspelled words like they are so perfect and like they have never had a typo while commenting on a thread or whatever and for your information yea i spelled right wrong but i meant to type it like that it is computer slang and now was just a typo!...yea sometimes i use computer slang so what it doesn't make me any less educated then you my friend!

you berating the video by the lyrics of the song is a stretch...not to mention, the fact that the we could easily stand for the franchise, rather than the current team, is still relevant.

Oh so I am stretching? All the care and time taken to match images with music in videos, commercials, movies, and tv shows is a big waste of time?

vick rushing for a touchdown is not relevant to the current team OR the franchise and does not in any way explain why we would be ready. It was not his positives that influenced where we are now it is his negatives. He was exciting on the field but that was not what has helped re-shape this team. Past players are just that... past. Chris Chandler led us to a super bowl but that has no bearing on us being ready now.

vick's talent and potential were easily outmatched by his stupidity and it remains to be seen if he will ever win that battle. I was glad to here that the reality tv thing was not true. That could have put the nail in his coffin on ever getting reinstated.