Stephen Curry Guard Davidson Junior

Gani Lawal Foward Georgia Tech Sophomore Will not hire agent

Scottie Reynolds Guard Villanova Junior No Agent

Tyreke Evans Guard Memphis Freshman No Agent

Ty Lawson Guard UNC Junior

Wayne Ellington Guard UNC Junior

Gerald Henderson Guard Duke Junior

And add Stephen Curry to that list

Just a few hours after DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony reported that Stephen Curry -- a likely lottery pick -- will soon announce his decision to enter the NBA Draft, Davidson coach Bob McKillop, perhaps in response, told the Associated Press that his star guard is still undecided.

So that's where we're at right now.

Givony says Curry will be in.

McKillop says the future remains unknown.

Either way, I'll say this: I have no idea who is sourcing this story for Givony, but I'm 99 percent sure it comes from the NBA side, and NBA people are typically the most plugged in on who is coming and going, the college coaches often the last to know. It's kind of like coaching searches in that the people getting left are usually a step behind the folks on the other side, because coaches (and in this case, prospects) almost always tell the people associated with their futures that they're coming before they tell the people they're leaving that they're leaving.

Does that make sense?

Bottom line, Curry is "officially" still undecided, sure.

But Givony reporting it's done is probably a good sign that it's done.

Which means the Southern Conference will likely need a new star next season.

Gani Lawal has declared as well but wont hire an agent

Lawal said Monday he will enter his name in the NBA draft. The 6-foot-9 forward said he will not hire an agent. He has until June 15 to remove his name from the draft and protect his eligibility at Georgia Tech.

Lawal said his plan is to "go through the interview and workout process and see where I might fit in."

I like gani lawaal. i watched him at the cross a few times back when we played him. sadly i was watching from the bench. haha.we need a center but i dont see a good one falling to us. patterson is my #1 choice.

I think BJ Mullens could fall to us. He would be good if given time to develop.

:(:(:(:( whyyyy

its a smart decision by gani. he hasn't signed an agent and can still get a good prediction at where he may fall in the draft. if he is considered a lottery pick, i can't blame him for going. its hard to pass up that kind of guaranteed money that if handled right, can set you up for life. plus the nba scouts can let gani know his strengths and weaknesses so that he can work on correcting them next year if he chooses to return to tech. as someone else mentioned, given the three options of signing an agent and entering the nba draft, entering the draft to test the waters, and staying at tech without even considering the nba, he definitely made the smartest decision.

lawson did this last year and ended up returning to unc to win a national championship.

i hope gani returns, but i can understand if doesn't. all it takes is one team to take a chance on him.

Tyler Smith is going pro too, but he hasn't hired an agent. I fully expect him to be drafted in the late first, possibly by a team like Cleveland, who could use a versatile scoring threat off the bench.

Smith also has a son, if I'm not mistaken, so I'm sure he could use the money right away.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) - North Carolina juniors Ty Lawson and Wayne Ellington will enter the NBA draft, ending their college careers a few weeks after leading the Tar Heels to the national championship.

Was hopeful maybe Wayne would come back but once i heard about his family in financial trouble i knew it was done with. Good luck to both and hope they have great NBA careers.

• 2 weeks later...
Was hopeful maybe Wayne would come back but once i heard about his family in financial trouble i knew it was done with. Good luck to both and hope they have great NBA careers.

agreed. i hope he continues to develop as a player because he has an amazing jumper but he developed a lot as a player as junior and started taking it to the bucket. if he continues to take it to the hole and gets to the line more often he has a good chance. but if he stays a jump shooter... i dont know how he will be on the next level.

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) - Gerald Henderson is entering the NBA draft but is keeping open the option to return to Duke for his senior season.

The school said in an announcement Saturday that Henderson has not hired an agent.

i want the bulls to draft henderson so bad. i doubt he will be there when we pick though. i hope we get him somehow anyways.