Could you survive the zombie Apocalypse?

rvrndzombii

This depends on whether the zombies are the classic stumble about zombies or these new agre ridiculously fast zombies.

but i got a 73% on the quiz - "Played a lot of video games, have we? ;p You'd probably live to see another day. But don't get cocky. Stay on your toes, keep your eyes peeled and don't drink tap water. And don't trust anyone with long sleeves... "

Would you survive the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?71%

Played a lot of video games, have we? ;p You'd probably live to see another day. But don't get cocky. Stay on your toes, keep your eyes peeled and don't drink tap water. And don't trust anyone with long sleeves...

Waiting for them to turn before killing them probably hurt me the most. STUPID!

Would you survive the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?73%

Played a lot of video games, have we?

You'd probably live to see another day. But don't get cocky. Stay on your toes, keep your eyes peeled and don't drink tap water. And don't trust anyone with long sleeves...

Actually, I don't play a lot of video games anymore...but my favorite of all time is the House of the Dead. Don't think that actually has a lot to do with helping me survive a zombie invasion...of course I have an overactive imagination, and now that I've taken this quiz, I'll probably be freakin' out all night thinking about a potential zombie invasion... :unsure: :wacko:

:P

I got like a 63% or something...but ****, some of those questions are messed up. Like I have a number of firearms AND plenty of other weapons in the house, but it makes you choose one.

Definitely got to kill anyone the second they get bit. I chose that I'd probably off myself though, so that sets me back a bit.

Of course, this is the thing everyone needs in their house. I recommend it on Books on Tape.

9781400049622.jpg

I got like a 63% or something...but ****, some of those questions are messed up. Like I have a number of firearms AND plenty of other weapons in the house, but it makes you choose one.

Definitely got to kill anyone the second they get bit. I chose that I'd probably off myself though, so that sets me back a bit.

Of course, this is the thing everyone needs in their house. I recommend it on Books on Tape.

9781400049622.jpg

Great book. I got an 80%.

I want to join them, not fight them.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I'm not a monster Tom, well technically I am.