Happy 420

Lou Dog

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so high I forgot it was four tweety.... I saw a bird yesterday anyways. I think it was a cardinal. Pretty sure it was a male cardinal. Aren't the male ones red? I think so. And the female ones just look like normal brown birds. Like a Thrasher. The Thrasher suck balls this year. They tried to act all good by the end of the year, but we all know they can only play good when it doesn't count.... Count dracula, beeeches!

I got so high I forgot it was four tweety.... I saw a bird yesterday anyways. I think it was a cardinal. Pretty sure it was a male cardinal. Aren't the male ones red? I think so. And the female ones just look like normal brown birds. Like a Thrasher. The Thrasher suck balls this year. They tried to act all good by the end of the year, but we all know they can only play good when it doesn't count.... Count dracula, beeeches!

the-count.jpg

One...one bong hit..ah ah ah. Two...two bong hits...ah ah ah...Three...three...three...that's a weird word...it's like tree, but with a thr ....what were we talking about?

I got to get the Cookie Monster to bring his stash over....

Adolf Hitler was born on this day in 1889 and Columbine also occurred on this day in history. And they are connected. Working on a blog post for this... It's hardly a reason to celebrate, that's for sure.

SMH @ you. get your bible loving *** out of here. crazy people are born every day. how about you make your own thread full of your garbage.

Adolf Hitler was born on this day in 1889 and Columbine also occurred on this day in history. And they are connected. Working on a blog post for this... It's hardly a reason to celebrate, that's for sure.

Give me a break. I haven't smoked in years, but the 420 that pot smokers celebrate has nothing to do with Hitler. If you think there is something wrong with marijuana, fine. Make that your argument. Even if there was a tiny shred of truth, trying to tie anything with Nazi's or Hitler will not get people to take you seriously. :rolleyes:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Appreciate your civility...

your welcome now get the **** out. i dont bug on your christian threats/ posts, so why come in and do this? your connection is columbine happened on this day and hitler was born on this day. if that is all you got, then your gonna have a lonely blog. I see your not above stretching facts. I bet hitler was really thinking man im born on 4/20 i better go crazy.

your welcome now get the **** out. i dont bug on your christian threats/ posts, so why come in and do this? your connection is columbine happened on this day and hitler was born on this day. if that is all you got, then your gonna have a lonely blog. I see your not above stretching facts. I bet hitler was really thinking man im born on 4/20 i better go crazy.

You might have overreacted a bit but people need to stop being so condescending. We don't go in Christmas and Easter threads preaching that it's bs and etc.

If anyone mistook that the 4/20 potsmoking was connected to Hitler, I was not saying that. I was saying Hitler and Nazi Germany was connected Columbine and I don't think 4/20 is a day to celebrate.

That makes more sense, but consider this; If my birthday was on 9/11 I wouldn't just quit celebrating it.

They don't have anything to do with one another.