Brandon Burrows DE from Walton HS

007dawg

post-542524-1240248303_thumb.jpg

Brandon has some really nice offers, UGA, Bama, UF, Oklahoma. It seems like he is really a fast riser in the Recruiting world. Anybody got more info on him and where he might end up. Also, (for SAC or others) how many DE's will the Dawgs take this year. With Fields and Butler already on board will we take one or two more? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

007dawg,

I am a Walton '99 alum (and UGA '03), and I have met Brandon Burrows several times. He is a nice kid who will stay out of trouble wherever he goes. He has a good head on his shoulders and a positive attitude, and I would love to see him be a Dawg. I have no idea what school he is leaning towards. A lot of these kids really don't know very much about the long history of all of the programs who are offering them scholarships. Brandon never seemed to have a favorite college team; he just liked to watch whoever was playing well. I remember he really liked LSU's national championship team. I think he will pick an SEC school because he is excited by the high-level of competition in the conference.

FYI guys Brandon Burrows tore his ACL. His top 5 schools have told him they will honor his scholly offer no matter what the MRI said. As what the walton grad said he will end up in the SEC and he really likes LSU, but has uga in his top as well. It's going to be a battle til signing day unless uga gets a guy like stripling and they get filled up..