Helmet Schedule.

SacFalcFan

WOW so many cupcake teams. is FIU in the SEC?!?! they play 3 different teams this year. SMH @ this mess. we are suppoe to be the SEC, not the little ten. i can believe the little ten doing something like this, but not SEC.

smh @ the unnecessary attacks on the Big Ten. <_< <_< So does FIU have the toughest schedule 3 road SEC game can't imagine anything tougher than that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WOW so many cupcake teams. is FIU in the SEC?!?! they play 3 different teams this year. SMH @ this mess. we are suppoe to be the SEC, not the little ten. i can believe the little ten doing something like this, but not SEC.

Well you can always count on the Gators to load their non-conference schedule with the puffiest creampuffs around.

Alabama's and Florida's do not look to be incredibly difficult either. I tell you what, if UGA makes the SECCG, then they definitely earned it.

agreed.. right now i have to say i want damon evans to just stop it.. we need an easier OOC schedule.. no excuse to be playing arizona state, oklahoma state, and gt in the same season.. i have no issue with 2 tougher OOC, but 3? get real damon.. stop cutting mark richt off at the freaking knees.

agreed.. right now i have to say i want damon evans to just stop it.. we need an easier OOC schedule.. no excuse to be playing arizona state, oklahoma state, and gt in the same season.. i have no issue with 2 tougher OOC, but 3? get real damon.. stop cutting mark richt off at the freaking knees.

He needs to talk with the PAC 10 to see how USC does it :P .