Plans for the Draft

Keas

I'll be watching it at home (London). As it will go onto the early hours of Sunday morning local time, my 2009 draft experience will be sponsored by Red Bull!

Wow! Now that is true fandom.

I was in London two years ago. We stayed in a flat next to the New Globe Theatre. **** of a place. Loved it.

Wow! Now that is true fandom.

I was in London two years ago. We stayed in a flat next to the New Globe Theatre. **** of a place. Loved it.

Thanks, I'm currently getting acclimatized to the time difference as I'm writing this at 4.30am local time. Staying up until we pick at #55 next Saturday should be easy.

My best friend is coming down for the weekend and we have a baby shower to attend at 3:30 and afterward we are going to dinner and a movie at Atlantic Station.. So no watching the draft for me this year and I'm cool with that. I can check this board from my phone for updates but with all the bitching and complaining that goes on, it might be good if I opted not to do so. :)

Load up with a 24 pack of bud Light and watch the whole thing pick by pick ..... While playing resident evil 5 on a side T.V. set

Nice man!! I plan on chill with my friend who is a Bills fan (i'm in upstate NY) while playin some Resident Evil 5 ourselves, GREAT game made even better when your shootin"the infected" in the head with a friend!! Hopefully everyone who likes games will check it out eventually!

Nice man!! I plan on chill with my friend who is a Bills fan (i'm in upstate NY) while playin some Resident Evil 5 ourselves, GREAT game made even better when your shootin"the infected" in the head with a friend!! Hopefully everyone who likes games will check it out eventually!

Good call on the RE5. Sick game. I put plenty of hours into that game already!