Where is everybody watching the draft Saturday?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just curious.

The BUCS have had these draft parties over @ Ray Jay the last few years. I've never gone and have no real desire to. Too many nimrods (I read that back in '05 when we picked Caddy @ #5 a bunch of people started booing and walking out because we didn't pick WR Mike Williams who is now flipping burgers @ Wendys).

I prefer to either watch by myself and call & email people throughout the day and/or have a few friends or a couple of my kids over to watch it.

Just curious.

The BUCS have had these draft parties over @ Ray Jay the last few years. I've never gone and have no real desire to. Too many nimrods (I read that back in '05 when we picked Caddy @ #5 a bunch of people started booing and walking out because we didn't pick WR Mike Williams who is now flipping burgers @ Wendys).

I prefer to either watch by myself and call & email people throughout the day and/or have a few friends or a couple of my kids over to watch it.

I use to do the RayJ thing every year, It gets old.

This year its at my house then off to the Bar where I work to finish off Saturday's draft.

Usually at home, but this year's a little different. No team I or any of my friends are interested in (Panthers, Falcons, Steelers) are picking until really late, and I really don't like this years draft...I might watch a little just to see if Pep gets traded, but I might not even watch the live feed at all this year.

most likely in my room by myself. im going to load up the nfl.com/draft draft tracker and maybe watch it online. this is my first year in forever not having NFLN to watch it on and im not sure if i want to watch it on ESPN.

i'll probably end up talking to my brother every couple of picks (niner fan). on sunday the celtics play @ 12:30 so i'm not sure how im going to work that out.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
welp, looks I'll be doing it from a Defensive Driving school :P

guy cant get to work nowadays....geeze

Jeesh.........That BLOWS!! Look at the positive side, at least it's not on a Sunday during the season.