ryanized

1.James Laurinitus LB Ohio State

2.sean smith CB/S utah

3.Fili Moala DT USC

4.Jared Cook TE

5.Paul Kruger Utah DE

Than Just Fill Other Needs After That

Do You Like THis Mock.

not a fan of Laurinaitis. love the Sean Smith pick. Moala is ok. like the Cook pick. NO way Kruger falls to the 5th round, just not gonna happen.

i heard alot about the DE from utah early but i havent heard much since. has his stock fallen that much? besides that im cool with your picks i dont think it will happen that way. im pretty sure we are going to do some trading sometime or another with someone. most likely KC. but i hope we address a LB with a early pick and SS and DT are on their minds soon after. and if we get a TE we do it in the later rounds.

how has nobody called him out on this yet? you take 5 guys who wont make it to pick 90 yet you somehow expect us to get them all without a single trade? Laurinaitis is the olny reasonable pick, seas smith is an early to mid second round guy, same with cook, and moala and kruger are borderline 2nd/3rd round guys

how has nobody called him out on this yet? you take 5 guys who wont make it to pick 90 yet you somehow expect us to get them all without a single trade? Laurinaitis is the olny reasonable pick, seas smith is an early to mid second round guy, same with cook, and moala and kruger are borderline 2nd/3rd round guys

i know its just a pipedream if it really happened like this all other 31 teams would be completely dumb lol

Not bad Moala in the 3rd well my only problem with taking a DT here is that the drop-off in talent is quite big so I might change out the DT in the first LB in the 2nd and CB/S in the 3rd.But thats just me if our draft went down like that next week i'd give that a B minus for all the those picks.

Don't share the enthusiasm for Sean Smith. The are very few 6'3" CB's and for good reason

...because their speed and height prompts them to become WR's in college.

Have you noticed something?

Aso, Cromartie, Rogers-Cromartie, Al Harris, Charles Woodson, Champ Bailey

All 6 ft. and above, with most being around 6 ft. 2.

Being tall is certainly not a bad thing as a CB, as long as you are remain agile.

There is no benefit you gain by being alot shorter than the tall *** receivers you are asked to cover.

1.James Laurinitus LB Ohio State

2.sean smith CB/S utah

3.Fili Moala DT USC

4.Jared Cook TE

5.Paul Kruger Utah DE

Than Just Fill Other Needs After That

Do You Like THis Mock.

sean smith wont be there when we pick in the second

maola wont be there when we pick in the third

and i dont see how u got kruger listed as a 5th rounder..........

this mock is stupid!!!

sean smith wont be there when we pick in the second

maola wont be there when we pick in the third

and i dont see how u got kruger listed as a 5th rounder..........

this mock is stupid!!!

thank you, someone else finally picks up on this. all these guys are projected second rounders, early third at the worst

...because their speed and height prompts them to become WR's in college.

Have you noticed something?

Aso, Cromartie, Rogers-Cromartie, Al Harris, Charles Woodson, Champ Bailey

All 6 ft. and above, with most being around 6 ft. 2.

Being tall is certainly not a bad thing as a CB, as long as you are remain agile.

There is no benefit you gain by being alot shorter than the tall *** receivers you are asked to cover.

I'm remembering Brandon Browner, CB, projected as a first rounder, but ended up as a UDFA, now playing

in the CFL. Agility is such a big part of being a successful NFL CB and while there are great players on

the high side of 6', 6'2" seems to be the limit. I'm not suggesting it's an absolute, merely another number

in the equation.