Eminem's new single.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The song is horrible, but it's not different than WIthout Me.

If I remember correctly, that CD was still good. It had Cleanin' out my Closet, Till I Collapse, and White America.

I have no doubt that this CD will also have good songs in it. He just starts it off by releasing a single for MTV and radio.

The song is horrible, but it's not different than WIthout Me.

If I remember correctly, that CD was still good. It had Cleanin' out my Closet, Till I Collapse, and White America.

I have no doubt that this CD will also have good songs in it. He just starts it off by releasing a single for MTV and radio.

He's released CDs since The Eminem Show and none of them were very good.

I guess you have to have a certain taste, and I have that taste. Say it's bad taste if you will, it may be, but I still like the song.

The only thing that bothers me is that if more people like this stuff then that's what he's going to continue to produce as opposed to the classics that he used to produce. If people would stop settling for the garbage then there's the slight chance that he would actually try to make good music again.