new mock...cant wait for next saturday to come!

1-OLB Brian Cushing - An impact Olb to take over in games.

2-TE Chase Coffman - A pass catching TE to answer our needs on offense.

3-S Sherod Martin - A versitle safety to compete with DeCoud for the starting SS role.

4-OT Sebastian Vollmer - A 6'8" monster who pushes his opponent down field like no ones business...I love his potential.

5-CB Morgan Trent - A physical corner who can play the nickle or the outside

5-DT Roy Miller - A big space eater to help with the transition from the gravy train.

6-DE Stryker Sulak - This kid just gets to the quarterback.

1-OLB Brian Cushing - An impact Olb to take over in games.

2-TE Chase Coffman - A pass catching TE to answer our needs on offense.

3-S Sherod Martin - A versitle safety to compete with DeCoud for the starting SS role.

4-OT Sebastian Vollmer - A 6'8" monster who pushes his opponent down field like no ones business...I love his potential.

5-CB Morgan Trent - A physical corner who can play the nickle or the outside

5-DT Roy Miller - A big space eater to help with the transition from the gravy train.

6-DE Stryker Sulak - This kid just gets to the quarterback.

Cushing may be gone before our pick but if he is there at 24 we should take him.Taking a tight end in the second round doesn't sit well with me i think we can get a good one in the fourth.Instead of sherod martin i would love chip Vaughn.The only time i think we should go to offense is with the tight end.Round 5 and down can stay the same

Cushing may be gone before our pick but if he is there at 24 we should take him.Taking a tight end in the second round doesn't sit well with me i think we can get a good one in the fourth.Instead of sherod martin i would love chip Vaughn.The only time i think we should go to offense is with the tight end.Round 5 and down can stay the same

who would be our OT backup?