Check it out folks, my first mock draft!

War Bird

That number in between 6-2 and 256 beside Clint Sintims name, is the type of defense he needs to be in...

Just because that's what he played in college doesn't mean that's his best fit in the nfl. Everything I've read and seen on Sintim has him as a 4-3 SLB also, not just a 3-4 OLB. I think he's more versatile than Cushing, Mathews, or Laurinitis.

Just because that's what he played in college doesn't mean that's his best fit in the nfl. Everything I've read and seen on Sintim has him as a 4-3 SLB also, not just a 3-4 OLB. I think he's more versatile than Cushing, Mathews, or Laurinitis.

Hows his coverage??

Thats right, nobody knows lol I havnt read **** about his best fit being in a 4-3...

If he puts on 5-10 lbs, then i like him as a DE, but i wouldnt risk a 1st on him...

1) Clint Sintim- He doens't fit our defense. Give me Brandon Pettigrew or a different linebacker that at least fits our system.

2) Duke Robinson- Won't fall to us but if he did decent pick. Leaves us still weak in our defense though. If we take a guard it better be a HUGE VALUE.

3) Chip Vaughn- Great player, decent place to take him.

4) Dorrell Scott- No way he lasts to the 4th round. I'd rather have a DT later because there isn't much value here.

5) Richard Quinn- Don't know much about this guy.

5) Myron Pryor- Great player and I completely agree with you about him being overrated.

6) Joe Burnett- I've been pimpin this guy for a while now. I don't think he lasts till our 6th round though.

It's interesting to see how most are so quick to label Sintim as a 3-4 rush linebacker. I remember watching the Senior Bowl practices and Mayock saying how much he likes the kid and that Sintim should transition to the 4-3 with no problems at all. He's athletic enough to make it happen. Besides there are no other linebackers in this draft with the skill set he has at rushing the qb. I'm sure we could all agree that BVG would have loved to have him as a weapon in the blitz packages last year instead of Brooking and Boley.

It's interesting to see how most are so quick to label Sintim as a 3-4 rush linebacker. I remember watching the Senior Bowl practices and Mayock saying how much he likes the kid and that Sintim should transition to the 4-3 with no problems at all. He's athletic enough to make it happen. Besides there are no other linebackers in this draft with the skill set he has at rushing the qb. I'm sure we could all agree that BVG would have loved to have him as a weapon in the blitz packages last year instead of Brooking and Boley.

Sintim is a reach. Plain and simple. We could draft Cushing who is a 4-3 OLB and has the ability to rush the QB. Why not take him? Mayock also says that Ayers is going to be the best defensive player from this draft.

i actually like ths mock, I understand eveyone concern about Sintim, but i would rather have Sintim as a DE instead of a pure Lb. He played with he hand in the ground too, so i think that he can make the transition to DE and do very well. The only reason that i like the 1st pick is because i see Sintim as a great pick for the DE position not as a LB in our system, if you were picking him as a pure OLB i will pass, i dont even want us to get a LB in the 1st because i think we already have our starters at the LB position.